SAU Community

Hi All From Sydney

Metzy

Hey everyone out there, my name is jason and i currently live in sydney. I just recently bought myself a 98 R33 GTR, and everything in it is original. Looking forward to building it and i have some big plans for it too. I know a bit about cars but hopefully will learn more and get some good advice and pointers on here.

post-91490-0-04613100-1336209179_thumb.jpg post-91490-0-11001000-1336209405_thumb.jpg post-91490-0-04140300-1336209365_thumb.jpg

post-91490-0-32996100-1336209449_thumb.jpg

A GTR on your P's, nice. Looks pretty clean

Thanks yea it heaps good having a clean car to work on, its just like having a white canvas. can do anything i want to it

Btw as per joshs post

You didn't buy it off any tool bag in the ACT did you?

haha nah this car got imported then a few days later i saw it and bought it straight away :)

Are you planning on winging driving around on your p's with a gtr? Or do u have an exemption?

yea i was winging for a bit. i guess i was just lucky i didn't get caught, but now with a full licence i am looking forward to just going crazy with it

Oh, so you're in your fulls now.

And you didn't get the gtr checked out before you bought it?

Yeah I got it completely checked out by a mechanic before I bought it. There was a little leak coming from the gearbox but apart from that it's perfect. No rust or damage

• 4 weeks later...