SAU Community

Opinion on R32 JPNZ manual

Buttoned_Down_Psycho

I bought one for my R33 and while the picture/text/grammar quality isn't really up to scratch, the quality of the paper and the binding is very good. However it serves its purpose as good owner's manual and it makes my car feel more "complete". I mainly bought it for interest's sake, I wanted to see if there were any hidden features of my car and also wanted to have an official record of the service schedule.

If you're not really interested in owning it, you could save some money by borrowing someone else's and memorising the bits you're not familiar with. Most of the car you've probably already worked out yourself anyway.

• 5 months later...

I bought mine from Lander Toyota,,,,it's no better or worse than any other I've ever seen and I've seen alot. I say buy it.

Neil.

Guest Boxhead

randy - i find it useful at times, but nothing that an experienved motorist wouldnt know, its not a engine manual, just an owners manual... just easy stuff like this is winscreen wiper switch etc... but none the less very effective of its job.

Guest Boxhead

yeh, if your new to the r32 its helpful on little things, i wouldnt mind the engine manual one, but it might be a little $$$ to buy atm, maybe in a month or so, if i get it ill tell you what its like.