SAU Community

Nice 32S?

glennr32

Well....... its been a while since ive been postin on here?

Its also been a while since ive owned a 32?....Dam recession!!

Gettin married in aug then headin to christchurch from ireland (finally got a job offer)

But ive been lookin on trader sites for 32s and 99% are 4door sheds, or crazy priced coupes!!

Basically im wondering if im better to import one myself or am i lookin in the wrong places??

Cheers

Glenn

• 4 weeks later...

yeah its true, there are very few clean tidy r32's around these days, and if you do find one, you'll pay through the nose for it. thats why i've been hanging on to my r32 because i just cant be sure i'll find another one in acceptable condition.

to be honest, i would seriously look at importing if you cant find any tidy ones locally, although theres a lot of rules which govern which imports can and can not be registered here. i think many r32's now are able to come in because once a vehicle reaches a certain age it is able to do so, but ONLY IF it DID NOT leave it's country of origin BEFORE the cut off date. i've noticed a lot of early r32 gtr's have been coming in in the last year or two.

regardless, don't be in a rush to buy anything. let your cash save up until one comes up that really sticks out at you. thats the advice i wish someone gave me anyway