SAU Community

Happy Birthday Demon Dave!!

EvilElmo

No centre caps :(

So question for those in Japan: where to get them, and how much are they likely to cost!?!

I was searching the auctions trying to find a set, no joy, but I did get the idea: would any centre cap fit (i.e. Rays etc) or must I get WORK specific ones...

Thanx

Dave...I have no idea if the Rays ones would fit. But looking at the pdf for your wheels they don't list any center caps. You could try to contact them and see if they can help? Maybe they have other center caps that might fit your wheels. Or just leave them...

(BTW...damn they charge a lot of money for custom color!)

Centre caps are available for the WORK Emotions

single_life1960-img400x400-1077269839smart_306146_1.jpg

Though in every case they're always silver (not white). I'll have to ask down at my local wheel shop see if they can order a set, though in the meantime I'll keep my eye on the auctions, most likely someone will appear selling a set :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey guys, I did a smoke test this week chasing vacuum leaks and found two leaks which I fixed up... Now having a weird issue where it starts and at idle after a few seconds the fuel pressure suddenly goes to 0 and stalls.. if I blip the throttle, it will regain pressure and keep going though. I put a new fuel filter on and drained the old fuel and put new fuel in but maybe thats stirred up some crap in the fuel tank and blocked the intake or something??? Any other ideas? FPR stuffed?
    • Absolute best bang for the buck I've ever owned. Stock they had somewhere around 550-600hp, a pulley, intake and exhaust later I was at 800. Absolute torque monster and blast to drive. 
    • I don't have to globe holders because they disappeared with the indicator assembly. I cut off the car side connector and replaced with spade connectors (it used foul up with moist dust). So GTR globe holders might work. I found a complete assembly on eBay, but they want $390!!!! I purchased a replacement pair of smoked lens assemblies, but they don't come with the globe holders and wires.
    • I love both of these, but the AMG presses a lot of my 'happy' buttons. 
    • Can I just check, you need the globe holders and wiring because you can't reuse the old ones?  Can you post a pic of the car side plug, the wiring may be the same as GTR (even though the housing isn't). BTW same issue exists in GTR indicators, you can get the housing through nismo but the original housing + wiring part is NLA