SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

I'm not a fan of stretch at all (but that rim had bugger all ant). My rule of thumb for the minimum is 255 for 9.5, 265 for 10 and 275 for 10.5.

Yea neither really.

I don't want to push going wider though due to rubbing...

yeah true. From memory, i think you can get away with 285 on 10.5 without dramas. A 34gtr lowered due to coilovers may not.

I think you can run 285 30s on 18s without too many drama, but 19s would be pushing it I think.

I wanna run 285's :(

Oh, and on a positive note (not for me as I'll wanna kill kunce) I am signing up for Ocsober... And u kunce have to Put up with me for a month with no beer.... It's not pretty but I'll do my best!

Greetings from budgiwoi guys. :action-smiley-069:

Hey hey, how you doing? Next cruise is booked for the 21st of next month, will you be around?

Oh, and for all you guys that know Jez -

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/409610-happy-birthday-dvs-jez/page__fromsearch__1

Thought it would be a nice idea :D

Hmm I might be out for nats boys.

People have been losing jobs left right and centre at work because we haven't got any contracts after dec and they said today all 4th years that can be signed off early will be in nov. I'm guessing all that can't may be told cya later. I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not yet but should be ok.

But I don't think I'll get a job till after Xmas as everyone is telling me people to hire till mid-late Jan.

Thinking after I spend 1k at nats if something blows or I come off and break shit and I don't have income it could result badly.

Still haven't made up my mind yet, idk. Would be fun but I don't wanna blow an engine or something the. Have 1000 bucks to last the summer haha

Hmm I might be out for nats boys.

People have been losing jobs left right and centre at work because we haven't got any contracts after dec and they said today all 4th years that can be signed off early will be in nov. I'm guessing all that can't may be told cya later. I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not yet but should be ok.

But I don't think I'll get a job till after Xmas as everyone is telling me people to hire till mid-late Jan.

Thinking after I spend 1k at nats if something blows or I come off and break shit and I don't have income it could result badly.

Still haven't made up my mind yet, idk. Would be fun but I don't wanna blow an engine or something the. Have 1000 bucks to last the summer haha

:/

You wont break the engine but you do have pads, clutch, tyres etc that will cop wear!!!

Just come down with us anyway if you want mate? Dont want you to miss out on a good thing....

Hey matt,if i'm up here then in for sure. genelle.

Awesome! Will be good to see you again.....

Unless you going to Texi? Then i may see you there as i will be off the drink so no point sitting around and watching Bathurst without beer, would be Un-Strayan!

hmm i think im mainly worried about the clutch, the trsut bearing always makes a grinding noise for a month after a track day.

idk, it should be fine.

i got some uplifting news today after writing that post so i may still enter.

just gotta hope people will be hiring in november i guess or ill be applying for supercheap over summer hahaha

hmm i think im mainly worried about the clutch, the trsut bearing always makes a grinding noise for a month after a track day.

idk, it should be fine.

i got some uplifting news today after writing that post so i may still enter.

just gotta hope people will be hiring in november i guess or ill be applying for supercheap over summer hahaha

My clutch went all of a sudden so i dunno if yours has been done or not, but it will be probably the weak link? Trust me, i am a clutch killing expert!