SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Was bad earlier

The theme of the party was Glitz and Glamour so Melisa put some glitter glue on her face and shoulders before the party

Got very pissed and scored a lift home

Buuuuut Melisa woke up at about 730 in agony cause some had gotten in her eye whilst sleeping and had to go to the John Hunter

Was there till lunchtime and she now has a week off work an eye patch and a very scratched eye

Picked up the car got a feed, went back to sleep and just got up now

She should be fine in a few days

Have to go back to the hospital in the morning to get checked again

Thanks man

I saw the pic on FB and instantly blamed you, at least we now know it was an innocent injury lol... Let us know how she goes mate!!! :/

Anyone have a consult cable and the software for my car??

Been getting shit fuel economy for the past few months.

Keen to check out my fuel/air mix and all my sensors.

Fuel filter 10,000kms ago, sparkies 5,000kms ago.

Will probably take off the o2 sensor on the dump pipe as they go black when there stuffed usually.

Consult is just easier haha.

If no one has one, take it for a drive to Hunter Thomas Automotive, they have one.

On a seperate note, i've started maping a few possible cruise routes on a map (will upload when i have time) - whats everyone's thoughts on length - i.e. i was thinking keep it under a 300km round trip?

If no one has one, take it for a drive to Hunter Thomas Automotive, they have one.

On a seperate note, i've started maping a few possible cruise routes on a map (will upload when i have time) - whats everyone's thoughts on length - i.e. i was thinking keep it under a 300km round trip?

Unless you want me refuelling all the time..... Yes :P i dont mind! Although cruising will be limited for me for a bit until i do repairs man!!

Photos are slowly going up on the wrap up thread guys but i dont know how many i will salvage :( Sorry!!

lol - yeah thats a good point about fuel consumption

still sorting the suspension or something else playing up?

Bad fuel killed it, need to pump the tank dry and change plugs etc to hopefully sort that out.

Need to replace the coilovers as the rears are dead from Texi..... Properly dead haha

I think 16 cable ties should hold the BOV down temporarily thanks to Chookie :woot:

post-47580-0-58807200-1342501675_thumb.jpg

Fuel filter 10,000kms ago, sparkies 5,000kms ago.

Will probably take off the o2 sensor on the dump pipe as they go black when there stuffed usually.

Was going to suggest O2 sensor but sounds like you are all over it

i've started maping a few possible cruise routes on a map (will upload when i have time) - whats everyone's thoughts on length - i.e. i was thinking keep it under a 300km round trip?

Sounds like a good distance to me

I think I posted one in here somewhere as well not sure of distance though