SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Sweet result and love the vid

That's what I want power wise from the racecar when I build it

Congrats on the house as well Ruxis and welcome to never ending bills bills and more bills LOL

Random house news for me is I just ordered a new kitchen which Melisa is happy about

Am thinking with all the offers floating around I should mention I have a Karcher of anyone needs to clean the car engine bay etc

Awesome to see the the group working together :yes: we have a good thing going....

Car has had its final tunes today, has been set on -

311rwkw on pump 98 low boost

340rwkw on E flex low boost

357rwkw on E flex high boost

These were all tuned for safety and reliability and show the turbo is out of puff...

Some car news from me

Had an early finish so got a head start on detailing the car.

I forgot how much work it can be, have spent all arfternoon on it and not even half finished

I've only got the bonnet roof rear spoiler and boot lid done so far

The rest can wait till tomorrow to get the final polishes and waxes then the windows wheels and interior

Some car news from me

I forgot how much work it can be, have spent all arfternoon on it and not even half finished

The rest can wait till tomorrow to get the final polishes and waxes then the windows wheels and interior

Good work mate, look forward to seeing your car again next weekend..

Good work mate, look forward to seeing your car again next weekend..

Going down to get the car Monday mate so will definately be there :D

Is there much midrange or torque difference between low and high boost?

And where do you get e70 around here?

3 servos so far in the Newcastle area... Charlestown (that reminds me, better fill up on that meet up), Hamilton and i think Swansea.... Its good stuff!

There isnt going to be a huge difference between the 2 i dont think mate, still more than i can handle lol

Some car news from me

And now I'm finished

Taken long enough but is so much better

Today was one pass with power finish

Two goes with the final finish

One with the sealing wax and finally some P21S carnauba wax by hand

Put the rear spoiler back on cleaned the wheels, windows and interior and is now all shinny again

I should also mention the car has come up nicely for a backyard effort but is still no where near as good as a pro detailer would get it looking

One of these days I'll get it done but other stuff comes first at the moment

PM me a moby number or email and can send them

Wouldn't know how to post then to be honest

i did the other day about the diffuser lol. I'll upload them for you if you want.

You can use photobucket.com to upload images --> create an account (free) and then just follow the prompts. it gives you a url that can be pasted into your posts.

Thanks for posting those

Awesome work on the car mate... Really good to see people looking after their cars.

Look forward to seeing this again next weekend!