SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

ill usually have a spare seat too! though i wont be offended if you choose mine over anthonys haha, i would :D

im free any day next week except texi (woo) but will need to know soon cause shit always pops up zzz

wat about harrigans but at the winerys its a top feed and over looks a carpark ....just a thought

Yeah did that cruise a long while back and ate there, i wasnt overly impressed..... But Aqua golf was awesome :D

I was actually going to go here with my girlfriend & some others for a 5 course beer & meal night, its part of the hunter valley wine and food month...

Hunter Valley uncorked is in June...

check out their website, they brew their own beer onsite...

The Brewery at Potters Hotel Brewery Resort, Wine Country Drive, Nulkab

www.pottersbrewery.com.au

I was actually going to go here with my girlfriend & some others for a 5 course beer & meal night, its part of the hunter valley wine and food month...

Hunter Valley uncorked is in June...

check out their website, they brew their own beer onsite...

The Brewery at Potters Hotel Brewery Resort, Wine Country Drive, Nulkab

www.pottersbrewery.com.au

Oh, probably didnt mention that i work in the Hunter Valley and Hunter Beer Co/Potters Brewery are actually one of my customers ;)

Never tried the feed there BUT i know the speed dip/drain thingos will be annoying to any low cars in their driveway, but we should be able to work that out if thats what people want....

I think the roads into the Hunter Valley are quite ordinary so it doesnt really meet the cruise criteria, unless we are going via Putty or somewhere fun along the way....

The ideas are good though so far, we will have plenty of choices :)

And just for a random fact, the girl that was brewing the beer there for a while (not sure if she is still there) was damn fine :woot:

keep the ideas coming guys, i still cant think of one that suits nicely..

I think a good idea could be a place we could meet up in a sizable enough carpark, in the newcastle area (i think if we made it out of the way to much, people might not show up for the longer drive if you know what i mean?) near a pub we can go have a social drink or something, then maybe go for a run in our cars if there is enough people / interest?..

Just my thoughts...

not suggesting this exact place, but was thinking something like hexham bowling club off pacific highway.. its out of the way but still relatively central, big easy access carpark etc.. something like that maybe?

im out for that one to far to drive especally as i drive there every day for work .if thats wat use decide on that is.

Where you from man? We will make a plan that suits as many as possible, it's not gunna suit everyone as its not a perfect world, but hey, we have the ball rolling so let's keep it up ;)

AND if I'm gunna make a PAC cruise, your gunna make a Stockton meet! Deal? :P

Its getting late and I just reread my above proposal.

Cruise to Sydney one time and i'll meet up with you guys. Nothing suss.

Already quoted..... Your getting lucky!!! O_o

Hahahaha I didn't even think of that until you said

It, that's classic!!! Lol.... Had a BBQ here on the weekend with a lot of the old car crew from NS, EvoOz and wherever, was a classic catch up but there was a LOT of talk about cheese, sausage and buns.... So sexual jokes are a common thing :D

im out for that one to far to drive especally as i drive there every day for work .if thats wat use decide on that is.

Yea i was thinking that was the only thing wrong with that place, is abit far out of the way for central coast or even lower newcastle people to travel to... any other ideas around the glendale area or something?.. im not down that way too often and dont know the area real well..

Cruise to Sydney and i'll hook up with you guys.

Yea mate, will have to come on the old pac hway run when that happens, if it ever stops raining!..

but...... the F3 does run both ways haha! get the girl out and strech her legs!

What about Warners Bay/Belmont direction? I guess its starting to head back towards the coast and it gets me close to E85 equipped servos :D

The Teppinyaki place at Warners Bay is a favourite with mates, but that can be done later for a dinner or something.... For the initial meet we do need somewhere with a decent carpark....

There was a big carpark behind the pub at Charlestown, i went there with family a while back and the food was OK, so many options....

Maybe we should all put down our locations and then work out something central that way, or we are just going to end up with a massive list of options :P

im in the city area...

charlstown is pretty central, that could work i rekon.. whats the place called?

probably dont need a huge carpark as there doesnt seem to be huge interest ha?..