SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

What about sugarloaf and a BBQ??? Just throwing it out there, take it or leave it!!!

Sounds like a good idea mate, but maybe not as a first one, as I believe it may be hard to get the exact numbers for food etc.. Probably easiest to just to the pub, people can eat, or get a beer or whatever they want.

If there is enough interest, we can probably go up sugarloaf after the meet I guess?...

Ok Sunday July 8 is looking like the favored date so far.

What about sugarloaf and a BBQ??? Just throwing it out there, take it or leave it!!!

Sounds like a good idea mate, but maybe not as a first one, as I believe it may be hard to get the exact numbers for food etc.. Probably easiest to just to the pub, people can eat, or get a beer or whatever they want.

If there is enough interest, we can probably go up sugarloaf after the meet I guess?...

Ok Sunday July 8 is looking like the favored date so far.

Yeah as Anthony said, the first one will just be an informal meet'n'greet sort of thing so we know who each other are etc...... But the sugarloaf idea is definitely one to take on board for a later date!!

I guess the plan would be to have regular catch ups eventually with say a monthly Cruise which we have already had a few suggestions for which is all sounding pretty damn good!

July 8 is good for me, ill lock it in for now... Car or no car i will be there BUT if its not done by then i will have serious issues LOL

Going for a run with jarrad this afternoon at around 4.30-5 to take advantage of the nice weather.

if your keen to come along let me know and can arrange a meet spot probably in broadmedow..

Going for a run with jarrad this afternoon at around 4.30-5 to take advantage of the nice weather.

if your keen to come along let me know and can arrange a meet spot probably in broadmedow..

No can-do for me today mate, i have to go do a timing belt etc on a mates car :yucky:

Would have been keen but domestic duties call

Not cool at all :/

I got held up doing a freebie on a mates car, turns out its the worst timing belt ever due to Loctite and stripped bolts etc.... Dodgy mechanics!!! :(

On a positive note guys, the car IS coming... JEM tell me that Adam is working in it today and that if everything goes smoothly ill drive it home next Friday.... :D

haha i thought that after posting and re reading.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem mate, thread now posted in the NSW events section.

Hope to see alot of people there.

as this is a newcastle specific section...

does anyone find newcastle nightlife......well....just crap now?

Absolutely! I don't even bother with going out anymore... But I'm getting too old for that sh*t anyway :P

yea never been intot the night life here that much..

i just gerenally stick to the quiter pubs etc.. bit boring, but dont have huge lines for drinks etc..