SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Still waiting man... I dont want to rush them, i know they have it under control... I am just so keen now that i know its close!!! The head never came off ;)

Maybe the Charlestown idea isnt that bad then, then maybe a quick cruise around Warners Bay or something?

There would be a few cars tagging along with me....... IF i ever have my car :P

This is the place - http://www.mattara.com.au/

ahh yea i know that one, yea that has a massive carpark behind it next to the cinemas etc.. would be a good spot i think, we wouldnt take up the whole place and cause any unwanted attention.. i think thats a goer mate, i like it..

anyone else have any objections or other ideas?

not sure where the police station is to be honest...

seems to be ticking all the boxes though... might need to start looking at dates / times etc.

what suits people?

nice, sitting, beer in hand whilst oogling skylines... nice afternoon that...

Perfect :D i am keen to check out your CF parts!!

isn't that the place down the road from the police station?

Its tucked away, its right near the big shopping centre, the police station is over the back near maccas i think? Either way, we will not be attracting any unwanted attention so it should be fine :)

not sure where the police station is to be honest...

seems to be ticking all the boxes though... might need to start looking at dates / times etc.

what suits people?

The only delay for me is the car and not knowing when itll be ready, but you guys start making a time and even if i dont have it ill make an appearance anyway! BUT fingers crossed i have it!

yea fair enough mate.

Hows that location for everyone else?

time wise thinking weekend of the 7th of next month... sat or sun doesnt bother me.. sunday might be better for people?

All sounds goodto me, make it an event?

Not sure if we should make it an event until we get more feedback from others? i THINK the date is OK but am generally useless with double booking things so i will check, but i think once we all agree we can make it an event so that others can see and attend if they like :yes:

Not sure if we should make it an event until we get more feedback from others? i THINK the date is OK but am generally useless with double booking things so i will check, but i think once we all agree we can make it an event so that others can see and attend if they like :yes:

Yea thats sounds like a plan...

lets sit on it to see how things go then make it event next week or something.

Where you from man? We will make a plan that suits as many as possible, it's not gunna suit everyone as its not a perfect world, but hey, we have the ball rolling so let's keep it up ;)

AND if I'm gunna make a PAC cruise, your gunna make a Stockton meet! Deal? :P

im from the coast doyalson area but id come up on the weekend for lunch at the mattara if it goes ahead.ill come to a stoko meet if its a weekend

Also post up if your interested in a feed there for lunch? or just an arvo beer etc...

i reckon a feed sounds like the go, just a casual lunch and beer into the arvo then go for a quick drive somewhere?

im from the coast doyalson area but id come up on the weekend for lunch at the mattara if it goes ahead.ill come to a stoko meet if its a weekend

Oh good stuff, well the Mattara meet is pretty easy for ya then... And stoko meets will happen on a semi regular basis once we are all sorted, i will organise with you guys once my car is back..... It will just be a casual SAU thing, no need for official meets etc

i reckon a feed sounds like the go, just a casual lunch and beer into the arvo then go for a quick drive somewhere?

Yea sounds like a good plan... hopefully get a half decent turnout. newcastle is a fairly large place, would think there would be quite a few people on SAU keen to get amongst it??

There are plenty of cars up here but not sure how many SAUers..... All the guys i met up here were through HT.net or NS or whatever its called now, i havent logged in there for years......

It may take time before the SAU_Newy thing catches on but i think its an awesome idea and have been looking forward to it for ages now ;)

Just read the plan. Sounds awesome.

I'm off work that weekend, so i should be around

Good stuff, we will probably wait a while before posting as an actual event, but i think the plan should work pretty well! So far SAU Newy will be repping the 34's :D