SAU Community

1995 R33 Gtr V-Spec Midnight Purple (Qld: Brisbane)

Hi guys,

I've got up for sale my Nissan Skyline BCNR33 GTR V-Spec, I bought the car in August 2009 at 72000KM, it was a private import by the previous owner in mint condition. Pre-purchase inspection was done at GT Auto Garage in Newmarket, the car was perfect all around and the compression test gave 160psi across all 6 cylinders. was Fully insured at agreed value of $28g.

All maintenance and servicing on the car has been done by Elite Racing Developments (ERD) in Stapylton, serviced every 5000Kms with Royal Purple.

Car was sent to ERD at 76XXXKM for the following:

100K service which included replacing timing belt,bearings and seals with Gates Racing Timing kit, all fluids( brake,clutch,engine,transmission, ATTESSA, Diff) were changed. brakes were also serviced including Project Mu B-Spec pads and machined rotors.

4th gear synchro was worn (common problem with R32 and R33 GTR gearbox) so gearbox was removed and completely rebuilt with new bearings and synchros from Nissan Japan.

Also at ERD: NPC Heavy Duty Clutch with machined flywheel, JJR Front Pipes,3" 100 cell high flow cat,Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust, Apexi Power FC & Boost Control kit with Hand Controller in glove box (HKS setup with 2 GReddy guages) ,HKS Cam Gears, Apexi boost Guage. Car tuned by EFI Performance in Stapylton.

Near new Rota Grids in in 18x10 +15 & Kumho KU36 275/30/18's all around from Option1 Garage. Tein Type HR coilovers. ( stock ones included)

Drives like a dream, I've been starting it,warming it up, & driving it with no issues for more than 2.5 years as a daily driver, its always been looked after.

Asking Price: $22,500

Please text or email if you are serious and would like to come have a look at the car. Car will be serviced for buyer and RWC provided upon payment of deposit. Reason for sale is that Im heading overseas. Price is negotiable for serious buyers and im looking to for a quick sale. Please PM or SMS on 0433666696 with your offers.

Peace,

Ahmed.

pics can be found here on TradingPost add:

http://www.tradingpo...ber=TP005063454

Richard, and anyone else interested...

I imported this car myself and sold it to Ahmed. I can certainly vouch for the quality of it. (as still seen in my profile pic)

This car has/had a few Nismo options that seem to have been installed when near new, including the dash cluster. Overall condition of the car also leads me to believe this.

I believe the Japanese log books are with the car, along with receipts for everything that has been done in Australia.

When I sold the car I provided copies of the Import approval, Japanese de-reg cert (which states km's) as well as a few other items to Ahmed.

If you have any other questions feel free to also contact me, as I can also translate any Japanese documents that are still with the car.

My number is 0403 271 517.

Cheers,

Beau