SAU Community

Newcastle Meet Up Wrap Up Thread

Ruxis

Really looking forward to working with you guys to meet up more often, I would say that was the best cruise I have been on in terms of the friendly people and the positive attitude towards each others cars :)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a photo of my 33, can you photoshop the mud off the tyers please :P

He will have photos of it mate, pretty sure we can fix the mud for you... Was good to cruise with ya :thumbsup:

Definately was an enjoyable meet and good to know there is some cool enthusiasts with imports in Newcastle. Never thought there was going to be such a big turnout. I think I did a good job of parking the boat away from the thoroughfare. Was good seeing cars kept in such good condition and that people respect their cars.

Cant remember anyones name seeing as I never pay attention to peoples names, but 34GeeTeeTee was a bloody funny bloke.

Can't wait till I get my full licence so I can take the purest of japanese muscle cars to one of the meet's (Nissan S15). Hopefully by then I'll be laying down around 300 horsepower at the rears, but realistically my car will still probably be in stock form as I'm contemplating saving up to import another mint condition champagne/charcoal two tone S13 from Japan to replace the one I used to have.

Edited by BakemonoRicer

He will have photos of it mate, pretty sure we can fix the mud for you... Was good to cruise with ya :thumbsup:

Cheers, and yeah you too, your car is very impressive. I'm a big fan of the more stealth look as opposed to the polish/chrome look

Thanks guys, was happy to organise but it was abit of a joint effort with Matt, thanks mate, and everyone else that had input, and of course everyone for showing up, made the day very enjoyable meeting local sau'ers.

Struggling with pics abit, but heres one of Martins bueaty... i know you were keen for some mate, hope i dont dissapoint!

Car looks so good in that pic thanks for that

Not disappointed with that pic at all

There will be HEAPS of pics mate :)

I loved the car, was different and nice and clean! Hope the wife had fun too.... Cheeky! ;)

Look forward to more pics

Thanks the car is different I suppose, your car is an impressive bit if work as well

Melisa had fun as well

Thanks for organizing the meetup fellas, was a good day. Hopefully happens more often.

We WILL have regular meets... We have the SAU NSW Texi day next weekend but I think after that we should have a meet and workout what suits everyone in terms of future meets... I was gunna organise Stockton meets, but it may not suit everyone so let's work it out :)

Car looks good mate!

IF we do regular meets, let's keep it clean and support the SAU reputation... Like I mentioned today about the idiots that fkd up the Newcastle scene, let's not ruin a good thing :)

Was a good day, thanks Anthony!!! so many clean skylines own by people who truely appreciate them. Need more V series owners from Newcastle on here just sayin lol.

maximas are very pretty so u will probly be waitn a while. just buy a skyline. if u cant beat em join em

maximas are very pretty so u will probly be waitn a while. just buy a skyline. if u cant beat em join em

:blink:

Oh wow, that is twice on one day... Not cool!!! Was an awesome looking car BTW :D

I think we should all put forward ideas for good roads around here for another meet/longer cruise.

Thoughts??

Somewhere with less traffic hah.

Im from south coast so don't ask me :)

For cruises there are a few options... I might go scope a couple before suggesting... If you wanna tag along we can do an EOI mini cruise lol....

I think a regular meet up, BBQ, hangout whatever is in order ;)

For cruises there are a few options... I might go scope a couple before suggesting... If you wanna tag along we can do an EOI mini cruise lol....

I think a regular meet up, BBQ, hangout whatever is in order ;)

Definately agree, regular meet up/ BBQ & cruise is a great idea. I think acting in a sensible manner (like how everyone cruised today) and having so many cars together all doing the right thing may help other motorists adopt a more positive perspective of imports. As I was at the back of the pack, I noticed all the people on the sidewalk of the roads and so on stop and have a bit of look of the convoy going past.

By the way, I noticed on entry to the carpark at Spears Point some of the little young kids were saying stuff like "Hey Dad, look at the skylines!!". Of course, they didnt say "Hey Dad, look at the Commodore". Which is pretty cool.

Edited by BakemonoRicer

was a good meet up today, props to organiser.....had a awesome feed too.

surprised at the number of skylines that turned up today, sold the skyline a few weeks back so had to bring the r/c car..

will have another 32 very soon though :yes:

was a good meet up today, props to organiser.....had a awesome feed too.

surprised at the number of skylines that turned up today, sold the skyline a few weeks back so had to bring the r/c car..

will have another 32 very soon though :yes:

Ahhh your the famous RC pilot eh? Gaz got some

Good pics of that too.... I'll post them when I get them :) you knew Alf yeah?

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, if you get a 32 I can't wait to see :D

yea that was me :whistling:

I know Alf, hes a top bloke..have plenty of time for him. :D

and yes i am definately getting another 32, im losing the plot driving a auto bmw around :yucky:

hopefully these meets will become a usual thing so all local skyline owners meet up..

yea that was me :whistling:

I know Alf, hes a top bloke..have plenty of time for him. :D

and yes i am definately getting another 32, im losing the plot driving a auto bmw around :yucky:

hopefully these meets will become a usual thing so all local skyline owners meet up..

Haha 4wd donuts are the best!!!

Alf is an awesome bloke, I've only known him for a few months but he is like my brother from another mother :P

In terms of regular meets, it WILL happen.... Get the 32 and come join the fun.... If you don't have the 32 bring that little rocket and have fun anyway :)