SAU Community

Newcastle Meet Up Wrap Up Thread

Ruxis

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benji - I assume you mean Alfs? That's cus it was a commodore colour, so on that post GTFO!! :P

Anthony, I see what you mean about the sky now, smartass comments aside, wow!! Looking forward to the rest... AmateurAntPhotgraphy.com

LOL....it suits the 180 better than it does a boat, thats for sure.

I actually met Alf over a year ago on the industrial highway when I was cruising along there on the way home from uni in my two tone. Pulled up at the traffic lights and had a quick yarn about our S13's, then he had to turn left and I kept going straight.

I knew he looked familiar, and today during our conversation we mentioned how we used to have S13's, and then we both instantly remembered about the chat we had on industrial highway. Top bloke.

Edited by BakemonoRicer

I think we should all put forward ideas for good roads around here for another meet/longer cruise.

Thoughts??

Somewhere with less traffic hah.

Im from south coast so don't ask me :)

Have a look on google maps at the back roads from Bolwarra to Singleton

Basically go along Maitland Vale rd then along Stanhope Rd and turn onto Elderslie Rd and go along till you get to Gresford Rd to go into Singleton

Or we could meet at say Hexham for a cruise and lunch to Nelson Bay or somewhere

Let's see what everyone thinks

The suggestions are awesome guys!!! Let's map them out and gauge some interest... It's awesome to see positive reaction from today's meet :) we have a good thing in Newy, if we ditch the douchebags then SAU NSW in Newy can be a big thing, keep the ideas coming.... So far I wanna do both ;)

By the way, I noticed on entry to the carpark at Spears Point some of the little young kids were saying stuff like "Hey Dad, look at the skylines!!". Of course, they didnt say "Hey Dad, look at the Commodore". Which is pretty cool.

Pfffft, haters gonna hate, if I couldn't be arsed getting the liner out one day i'd have no problems taking the commo to a meet

vroom vroom

and everyone would be FORCED to love it

Pfffft, haters gonna hate, if I couldn't be arsed getting the liner out one day i'd have no problems taking the commo to a meet

vroom vroom

and everyone would be FORCED to love it

GTFO!

By the way, I noticed on entry to the carpark at Spears Point some of the little young kids were saying stuff like "Hey Dad, look at the skylines!!". Of course, they didnt say "Hey Dad, look at the Commodore". Which is pretty cool.

Ha i heard that little kid as i was pulling in, he said 'its a GTAAHHHR' hahaha.. pretty knowledgable little dude.

Haha that's awesome!! I had it down at lakeside shops on the way home... Little tubby kid yelled "skyline" as I drove through the carpark... Good to see the kids have SOME form of education :D

EOMM means end of month meet so it'll probably be 3 weekends away (the weekend I move into my house) so I'm out for that hah.

They are getting very big though!

when im home from work ill see if i can get some info on the next EOMM but probs nothing up about it for a week or so now. will post something up when i know more?

and jarrad that sucks your moving that weekend thats one less 34 :(