SAU Community

Gtr Bodykit On A 25Gt?

beside the fact it would make me look like a tool is it possible to put an R34 GTR bodykit (or at least parts like front bumper etc) onto a R34 25GT?

Doing research on the 25GT and if i can pick one up relatively cheap and low KMS then i'll drive it around for 2 years while on my P's but some of the body kits on the ones available on carssales etc look strange.

thanks in advance.

to my knowledge, a GTR front bar would be different fit to a GTT. I think you need to do a conversion. what kit do you have on it now? standard or the Altia/Nismo kit?

you need gtr bonnet, bonnet hinges, gtr front guards (and i believe you need headlights).

for the rear, you'd need new tail lights, gtr rear bar and wider rear quarters (which will be difficult cause the rear quarters are part of the chassis/roof).

you could go East Bear but as already said, it's not cheap.

There's plenty of choices out there for R34 25GT. I'm actually in the same boat at the moment. Was thinkning of getting a Top Secret front bumper with perhaps a Bomex rear bumper and side skirts. Gotta say though, the East Bear kit is also good but like the others said, it ain't cheap.

• 2 weeks later...