SAU Community

Wtb: R33 Gtr Series 2

GT1

Hey George, still no luck...? Told you mate, Series 3 is the way to go :). By the way, did my mate Adam call you about the GTR's??

Hi Meshmesh,

Series 3's are just way to expensive compared to a series 2. I dont have a big budget. Yeah Adam called me but basically he imports them on your behalf and i dont want that, because i want to be able to check out a car before i buy it. If i get someone to import one in for me then what you get is what you get. So i would rather just by one privately. I never heard from him after the last time i e-mailed him.

Thanks.

i have been shopping with george, and he is not shopping on price, he is just not shopping to get ripped off. im not here to argue with you, but if you dont have something useful to say dont bother.

actually, nothing you could say in this thread could be useful anymore because, we went to inspect a gtr yesterday, from Japp Imports in liverpool, and he bought it :)

the guys there were helpful, honest and reasonable in every way, unlike some other places we have seen