SAU Community

Rs4 Dayz Front Stuff For Sale (S2)

Hi people... For sale I have pretty much a complete front cut for a Stagea RS4 Dayz. Including Rad Support, LH head light, both High beam driving Lights, both bar flashers, Front bar that needs a little work but is ok (had puncture whole in it and a few indentations and scratches), Intercooler, Radiator with a cracked top tank but core is fine, AC condensor, washer bottle in average condition, air con fan, engine fan shroud... Theres probably other stuff too, I think the only things missing are the RH headlight and the Rad support... Anyway make offers on individual parts or make an offer on the lot... Locate in Ballarat, 1hr west of sMelbourne.

I'm thinking:

Radiator Support Panel $100

LH Headlight, good nic $200,

High Beams $50 each

Bar Flashers $30 each

Grille, light scratch $100

Dayz series front Bar $200 (needs work)

Intercooler $100

Air Con fan $50

AC Condensor $50

Radiator, crack in top tank $50

Washer Bottle $30 big scuff but holds water no worries)

These prices are all "Or Nearest Offer", Thanks

• I am in the proccess of uploading pics right now so stay tuned

Sweet as... Ive gotten a few things off ebay lately that have been stuffed. One was a glass Datsun plate hich was wrapped in cardboard, no foam or bubblewrap and sent from Lithuania or some crap... Turned up smashed, no surprise there. And the missus got a mix master that turned up today all smashed.. but that was actually boxed really well. Just sucks that ya can't expect shit to get to ya in one piece any more

• 1 month later...