SAU Community

Help Me Get My Car Back On The Road! Lol

Hey guys I'll tell you a story. I brougt a skyline and had to money to put it in my name so I just drove around ad thought will wait till the rego runs out then I will do it. But in that time I was a dick and thought it would be a good idea to lose the papers so now I have to stat dec it just to get the car in my name and get some rego ad start driving it! But I need to do some things before I put rego on it I am going to rebuild the head!

I was hoping to get a head that I could rebuild and then when that's done I could just do the head gasket and swap heads as I want it to be on the road ASAP so if someone had a spare cylinder head they want to give me or one for cheap please let me know thanks! Pm me on here or send me a message on 0410717935

Sorry for spelling or stuff ups

Welcome to skyline ownership.

Really... purchasing a car knowing you didn't have enougth money for 3% stamp duty, driving it without any insurance and now it needs a rebuild? Hope you saved up for the fine for the transfer over 14 days as well.

So was being a dick losing the papers or the whole process.

Lessons for the young there. Wish you better luck in the future.

I have insurance and the fine is only $100 and I have the money for a top end rebuild I was hoping to buy a head to rebuild so I can do it all in one weekend It's because I didn't do it when I brought the car everyone loses things at some stage

So you have an extra $100 you didn't need to donate to the government, but not say $150-300 for the required transfer process.... Not knocking you for the losing of paperwork.

Anyway look in your WTB request someone has a head for you.