SAU Community

hks2535 little id help?

can somebody tell me whether the attached pic of a hks 2535 is

1, indeed hks. noticed some have hks imbossed on them

2, the flange type, is it t3, t25 or what?

i must note im not a total dumbass, ive played with std turbos before but nothing this cool yet. info would be fantastic, just came across it here in japan and sales clerk didnt speak much english.

also what are people paying for them back home these days?

can somebody tell me whether the attached pic of a hks 2535 is  

1, indeed hks. noticed some have hks imbossed on them

2, the flange type, is it t3, t25 or what?  

i must note im not a total dumbass, ive played with std turbos before but nothing this cool yet. info would be fantastic, just came across it here in japan and sales clerk didnt speak much english.  

also what are people paying for them back home these days?

impossible to tell from those photos what the flange type is. It looks very much like my 2535 which I got not long ago as far as the inlet side goes.

I'd say it's definitely a 2535. If you can get a closer look, there is a plate on the middle of it that says what it is. Price wise here? $2200 second hand with dump pipe and intake elbow.

so i should look for a plate somewhere between exhaust and inlet ends saying the flange type, will it be as obvious as t25/t3? is there any other way of telling? i guess i have to go back now and speak to everyone in the store until i get a definite answer. thanks guys