SAU Community

96' Skyline R33 Gts-T

For sale is my 96' Skyline GTS-t.

This is a clean, well looked after car that is in fantastic shape for it’s age.

I have owned this car for the better part of a year and am only selling as I now as I am moving to Europe and unfortunately my baby has to go.

A sad day for me but a great opportunity for someone in the market for a well kept R33.

Price: $12,000 ONO

K’s: 92,000

Year: 1996 (Series II)

Rego: finishes in October but for the right price will put another 3 months on it.

5 spd Manual

Location Canberra, ACT

Modifications-

Interior:

- Nismo white faced 320kph dash

- Blitz Automatic Boost Controller.

- Genuine GTR floor matts.

- Focal Mid’s + tweeters in front

- Decent 6x9 speakers in rear (unknown brand but good sound)

- Alpine S-Type 10” Sub in Box

- Alpine V12 5.1 Ch AMP

- Alpine IVA-W200E 7.5” Touch screen DVD head unit with Ipod connectivity

- Nismo leather gear shifter

- AMA – Advanced Motor Racing seat covers.

- Nismo Re-enforced pedal box

Exterior:

- Customer color – looks black, comes out purple in some light

- Full trust body kit (custom front bar modified series I to fit series II, Side skirts and rear bar)

- Headlights in perfect condition (not scratched or yellowed)

- Nismo Carbon look pillar garnish.

Engine:

- Large Front mount intercooler (bar & Plate)

- Fill 3.5” inch exhaust system. (sounds fantastic)

- Pod filter – with customer heat shield

- In tank fuel pump

- Nismo 555cc Injectors

- Hks SSQV blow off Valve

- Spitfire Coil Packs

- Apexi Power FC + Hand controller

- Blitz SBC I-D III Electronic Boost Controller.

- Vented Coil Pack Cover (powered By HKS cut though metal cover).

- Motul Oils used – serviced by professionals every 6000kms or 3 Months.

- Redline gearbox oil used.

Suspension/Brakes:

- Full Whiteline suspension kit including Bilstein Shocks, Kind Springs, adjustable camber/caster…. Etc)

- Whiteline Front Strut Brace – GTR rear strut brace.

- HICAS lock out bar

- 18” ROH Drift R deep dish rims 8” Front 9” rear tyres at 80%

- DBA Slotted brake rotors + performance pads

I have some spares that I will include with the sale.

- Original guage cluster

- restrictive exhaust

- Standard Front and rear suspension (shocks and springs)

This car is well maintained and runs like a dream, this is the most reliable car I have ever owned and used as a daily driver for the last 6 or so years.

The car makes > 230rwkw with 1 bar boost , boost is made low in the rev range making it an amazingly driveable car.

It is always run on 98 octane fuel and religiously serviced by professional mechanics (details provided upon request)

This car has been great to own and will miss it but the opportunity of living and working in Europe is too much of an opportunity to pass by, asking 12,000 but am negotiable as I need this car gone as I need the money to begin my life in Europe.

Call me on 0421 673 682 or PM me and I will answer any additional questions.

Organise a test drive – it will not disappoint.

post-15933-0-18040300-1347272486_thumb.jpg

post-15933-0-50940600-1347272600_thumb.jpg

post-15933-0-78270600-1347272606_thumb.jpg

post-15933-0-79504100-1347272612_thumb.jpg

post-15933-0-72287200-1347272618_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Bumping this post.

I am currently overseas.

The car is currently with my parents in Australia.

and need this car sold, make an offer and nothing offensive will be considered.

Also the contact number listed will not work (for obvious reasons)

please get in touch with me through here or email me at [email protected]

add update: forgot to mention this is equipped with a HKS GT 25/35 turbo

Rego has also been extended.

Edited by simon_169

Awesome car mate wish I could afford it id take it off ya hands right now. Just wanted to add my 33 when i owned one also had the hks25/35 and it made 250rwkw with 17 pound boost so this still has a lot more in it id imagine. Excellent turbo very responsive great for the streets. Good luck with sale mate and have fun in Europe.

• 1 month later...

it was also 6 years ago, if this is the car i loved it to death. it has been on the forums and only owned by forum members also

wether it is the car or not, i also made 250rwkw on 14psi, car was tuned at racepace back in early 06

is it still for sale???

i would like to own this again

Edited by M.C Ren

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mate,

Sorry about the delayed reply.

Yeah this is the old Mspec car, in fact I still have the old plates.

It has moved on a little since I purchased it 6 years ago from you..

it now has the trust rear bar (which was missing before) to complete the kit.

Upgraded the injectors as they were reaching the limit of performance

Added electronic Boost controller

upgraded stereo

added front strut brace

I am in Germany at the moment but my parents are baby sitting my car but it is still for sale if you are interested.

I am with you this is a fantastic car! I have loved every day of owning this. (except now as I am not in the country to drive it)

Let me know if you are interested in this car.

• 8 months later...

Price drop $8,000 ONO

priced for quick easy sale.

I have been quite lazy with selling my baby.

This car is great but as I am not living in Australia anymore there is no point to keeping her.

Plus it is taking up space in my parents garage ;)

Of anyone is interested please contact me on this forum and I will get back to you ASAP.

• 2 months later...