SAU Community

(Qld) Nismo 70Th Anniversary 6Spd Manual Skyline 350Gt V35 Sunroof

For sale is my 2004 NISMO TUNED Nissan Skyline 350GT / V35 70th Anniversary Edition and Factory SUNROOF

Quiet a rare combination for having all these features (leather/manual/sunroof)

Has done about 54xxx kms

Comes with all 3 keys

Rego until March 2012

FIRST OWNER IN AUSTRALIA

Car is in Very Good Condition and Well Maintained by Owner

Leather in Pristine Condition

Nismo Aftermarker Bits

NISMO SUSPENSION ALL ROUND

NISMO SWAY BARS FRONT & BACK

NISMO FULL EXHAUST WITH Y-PIPE AND HIGH FLOW CATS (has to be heard to be appreciated)

NISMO 280KM/hr SPEEDO CLUSTER

NISMO CLUTCH

NISMO INTAKE FILTER

All NISMO parts were fitted and tuned by a Nismo shop/factory in japan, has all stickers and markings in the engine bay.

Factory Sunroof

Factory FULL LEATHER HEATED SEATS

Factory Brembo Brakes

Factory 8 Speaker BOSE Audio w/ Steering Controls

Factory 6 CD Changer

Factory 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Factory HID Lights

Factory LED Tail Lights

Dual Zone Climate Control Aircon

Audio Controls on Steering Wheel

Auto Folding Side Mirrors

Custom Rear LIP

Custom Eyelids

BRAND NEW 20" STANCE Custom Offset Wheels (F:20x9 and R:20x10.5)

BRAND NEW TYRES (1/9/2012)

(P) plate friendly

Please note: Price on the ad $22,600 is with factory 18" Wheels also with new tyres.

Price with wheels in the pictures is $24,800

URGENT SALE!!!!

Price is SLIGHTLY Negotiable for the right Buyer

Located in Brisbane City

Call/Sms Alex on 0404022226

Interstate buyers Welcome.

Can Ship on Buyers Expense

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's generally best practise to run 1x run without VCT enabled, then 1x run enabled till redline. Overlay the two torque graphs and you'll find the desired RPM to turn off VCT. Sometimes, it might be even worthwhile turning off VCT earlier control torque/cylinder pressure and using VCT purely to spool the turbo.
    • They sell them in Malaysia for about $4
    • First time I ever have issues with Amazon, but my wife often tells me to keep an eye out for fakes. It finally got me. I wrapped up the conversation with Gates. The gentlemen I was talking to seemed to hate his job but the response time on their technical support is outstanding. He stated that the hose is marked with some variation of "SAE J30R10" but that if you only purchase a 1 foot length like I did, it is possible to get a cut between markings and have a blank hose. To no ones surprise, he stated the swelling and "gummyness" isn't normal and to replace/buy from somewhere else (He mentioned NAPA). I'll toss a small end of the new one in gas for a few days before pulling the hanger out again, just to be safe.  Hose should arrive Monday. For those running multiple pump in tank hangers, you know the joys of getting them out and back in. I'm surprised I haven't destroyed my level float yet.  Lastly once I wrap all of this up, I'm planning on hitting the dyno again in 2 weeks while I'm on vacation. I realized recently that my VCT is set to turn off at 5000RPM. I'm surprised it wasn't increased while I was on the dyno last. I'm expecting I can increase it to ~6500RPM, if not more. Should hopefully get another 15-20kw out of it. I also want him to revisit my knock thresholds. I'm occasionally getting false knock around 3000rpm. 
    • I don't believe you.
    • All jokes aside, OP they're just called R32 oem rims as you said. The Nissan engineers back in the late 80's loosely copied the design from the Koya Driftek which was designed and produced about 18 years later.