SAU Community

The Forza Franchise Is Back!

Car fans around the world can breathe a sigh of relief – your latest fix of action packed virtual racing is here. Courtesy of Turn10, the latest rendition of the highly prized ‘racing simulator’ has opted to change the style of gameplay to something new. And we’re all for it.

forza1_zps9495c662.jpg

Forza Horizons differs greatly from the previous games. It is not so much an extension of the previous game; more a branch off so to say. Gameplay has changed in a sense that there is an ‘open world’ method of browsing challenges and races. One can cruise the streets of Colorado looking for races that they can compete in to no doubt earn dollars, prizes and cars. Sounds good!

forza2_zpsdac07c03.jpg

Visually, the game has changed a lot too. The cars look and feel more authentic, and less ‘sterile’. Turn10 and their passionate team have strived and slaved for hours rendering even more realistic models of our favorite vehicles, adding a few more cult classics to the mix that we’ve yet to see in any previous Forza game. All in all, it’s visually stunning. Even the scenery has had attention paid to it.

forza3_zpsf7ca55b5.jpg

It’s all about the racing and feel of the game, which we will be discussing in another piece to come. We can say one thing however, the experience of piloting $500,000+ hypercars has not changed. It is still involving, fluid and seamless; which has grown to become the Forza Franchises trademark.

forza4_zpseab80a98.jpg

We’re looking forward to playing the game very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for our exclusive on how we feel the game plays. We will be bringing you videos and plenty of snap-shots very soon, and exploring what extras the game has to offer to ‘Forza tragic’s’ like ourselves.

Check out the official trailer below!

Forza Horizons will be released starting from the 23th of October.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey guys, currently building my new motor and trying to tidy the bay up heaps and delete unnecessary items, on the factory steering system you have a pressure switch in the high pressure line and a solenoid in the steering rack. I'm going a link ecu for the new build, so will it be ok to delete the pressure switch. and with the rack solenoid, has anyone removed it and bunged it up ? i know u can do the 5c trick or i was thinking i just replace the steering rack with a S14 rack.
    • Oof, glad that it seems have gone much better than it could have. I have seen some pretty terrible tow truck handling just as a bystander. Zero fvcks given and no regard for the cars at all. Also broke down with fuel pump issues the other week as the wiring was on its way out. Roadside assistance guy used to have a Skyline and was looking at Stageas on the market. The tow truck driver also used to own a high powered Skyline and was telling stories about that. Apparently too fast to have any issues with being pulled over... Makes all the difference dealing with people who actually know their cars and care.
    • I had quite the scare last night. I was on the highway just toying around with an Audi. Right after an extended WOT pull, I lost all power. I cruised to a stop on the side of the highway and realized I had no fuel pressure. I keyed on/off a few times and could hear both pumps priming but pressure was still non existent. When you need a towing on a highway in Quebec, it's an automatic call to the provincial police. They don't mess around, they'll gladly destroy your car to get it off the highway asap. I pulled my bumper off as quickly as I could as to not have it destroyed getting it onto the truck. I got lucky as the tow driver was a car guy. He entertained the police while I finished up popping my bumper off and sticking it in my window. As we started taking off, the police drove by the tow driver to tell him we couldn't leave with the bumper sticking out the window. He pulled off on the first exit he saw, did a u turn and got right back on the highway in the direction of home lol.  With no leak insight, the only thing I could think of was a torn FPR diaphragm or a popped hose inside my fuel tank. This morning on removal of my Radium twin pump hanger, one pump hose was completely shredded and the other was on the verge of the same fate. Both hoses had swelled to double their size... I have no idea how I ended up not using submersible hose but clearly that's what happened. To make things even worst, Radium supplies submersible hose with the hanger... So either they supplied the wrong hose or I had the wrong hose laying around when I assembled it.  Looking over logs, my fuel pressure dropped to 0 roughly 10 seconds after a WOT pull. I was cruising and I'm confident the motors fine. Had that happened 10 seconds earlier, I'd more then likely be pulling the motor out. New hose arrives tomorrow, I'll put it back together then. 
    • Post 2 in this thread is my C34 with a R34 manual console, you can see it is a tiny bit different but not noticeable, and clips straight in. Only issue is you have to move the g sensor a little with the manual console.