SAU Community

My Daily Rb32Gtr

Back from painting! Few imperfections but it's certainly not a show car so nothing that can't be fixed or lived with!

Can't wait to get the engine back now and get it all back together!

Waiting on the piston coating at the moment then it can all go back together!

post-92570-14163865321108_thumb.jpg

Nothing like a fair amount of optimism, all the best for your early Xmas present :)

They told me my Tannie and the head were out being done, so it looks like the head and drive line are under way.

But after months of having my Stroker Kit at the shop, the RB30 Block/Stroker has not been built and I would have thought that would have been the first thing completed, but I guess they do it the way they want and have a plan?

post-52098-0-34877000-1416420164_thumb.jpg

They just be waiting for a big enough gap in work to start on the engine not something you want to start stop start again. End up leaving shit at machine shops to long and going back over your work make sure everything is all done right!

What did you end up doing for the trans?

It does not really matter now but all of the parts were at the shop and it was booked in for 3 months before they said to bring it down as they were ready for it.

Drive line, coppermix Comp Spec Twin clutch & Slave cylinder, Quaife front diff, they are modifying the transfer case and have a Nismo 2-way LSD in the back.

Put Advan RS-D rims on and got some DAo8Rs tyres ready to put on. Going to use up what I have, still a heap of tread on them.

Looking at brakes and hopefully that is the end of this modifying stuff, I do not have the patients for it :)

• 2 weeks later...

looking forward to see what it can do with the rest of your gear, should be mad :)

I think they are putting my motor back together now. have no real idea what is happening except he asked for the Installed height , lift pressure etc for the Valve springs , so something is going on. Like a secret F**ken society :)

Looks like a Borg Worner ? Ive been hearing great things about those turbos good choice. I'll be following this thread to see what kind of power you pump out. Im about to start my RB32 and im still trying to decide out of a GTX45, 47 and a BW.

Wow a 45 or 47 haha drag monster obviously!

I've just seen on the Gtr.co page a dude has put the same combo together but is using a Vcam set up with it!

Should be a good comparison for the Vcam dam they're expensive!!

Wow a 45 or 47 haha drag monster obviously!

I've just seen on the Gtr.co page a dude has put the same combo together but is using a Vcam set up with it!

Should be a good comparison for the Vcam dam they're expensive!!

Hi Ben, was that Calibrat's build. I have been watching that and busting to see it on the go :)