SAU Community

My Daily Rb32Gtr

I dont know what PPG is like nowadays but if they are anything like they used to be stick with the OS gear set. Although only a 2 wheel drive we have been using the full gear set for years now and its perfect

How many pumps are in that surge tank? and what pump are you running?

Yeh I think I'll be running os gear set agy synchros and galvs billet sandwich plate when I build the box I have decided but I want to see how long this one last first! Pretty pricey build I just hope I don't kick myself for not going for the more proven tougher set ups first up too soon!

• 4 months later...

Car wasn't ready to pick up in the end so hopefully run in will be done this weekend!

Considering I drove it Friday and still have a broken leg I think I'll wait the last few weeks till it's better to get the full tune! Would hate for the thing to get away from me!

• 4 weeks later...

So the car still hasn't been tuned yet just sorting out a few more things at the moment lots to come in the next few weeks before powercruise!

Getting some bits resprayed and a header/over flow tank made up at the moment...

post-92570-140765898047_thumb.jpg

post-92570-14076590281743_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got some power down today!! Still not finished need to fit some stiffer gate springs yet which will make it even more exciting!! But she made some nice power without braking a sweat which says a lot for this little turbo!

dyno_zps8c1d41cb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of an update got another tune after sorting the gate springs and gate control now.

Made 626hp @30psi but loads and loads of torque. The response is ridiculous I will have to get a pic of the dyno graph this week but I think that is the absolute max the little gtx35 wants to push out the rear of it so for now that will be all unfortunately until something bigger is strapped on!

Another update though...

post-92570-14120415452503_thumb.jpg

A RE401B with manual valve body has found its way into the car over the weekend to help with some up coming drag racing duties.

I'm sure this will get lots of hate! No doubt it will go back to manual one day but you can't beat a built auto for drags!

Having said that hopefully it makes powercruise so I can put it to the test!

• Like 2