SAU Community

Got My Stagea Back!

Stag love

So as most people know I had my Stagea stolen from Regency Tafe during the first month that I had it. The bastards used it for 2 nights to use for thefts and other felonies. The insurance company didn't cover me because it didn't have an immobilizer which only added to my anger. But now after the longest 6 weeks of my life I have got her back.

She is still in relatively good condition! But now its up to me to get some little bits and pieces and get her back to her original glory.

Current problem is that the indicators are not working.

The bulbs are fine, as the hazard lights still work. The headlights and fog lights still work and they are on the same stalk. Plus all fuses are still okay.

Thank you everyone for your support, have an alarm being installed monday so this will never happen again. Touch wood.

post-97334-0-33773800-1351911202_thumb.jpg

Good to hear mate. Im guessing if they've smashed up the column while stealing it there may be wiring damage??

Yeah quite possible, because there does seem to be a connector missing somewhere, but I never looked under the steering column covers before so i don't know whats suppost to be there.