SAU Community

End Of Year Wollongong Via Royal National Park Cruise- Sat Night, Dec15Th

LU57IN

Hi Guys, i run H.R (High Rolla SYD), i'm organising an End Of Year Invite Only Cruise through the famous Royal National Park, we'll be ending at Wollongong Harbour over the other side of the point to the Lighhouse. I am extending this invitation to SAU Forum members to attend, it'd be great to have you come along! Here are the finer details:

DATE: Saturday Night, 15th December

MEET WHERE: Holsworthy Train Station Carpark (use the Carpark Closest to the Roundabout)

MEET TIME: from 7:15PM

WE LEAVE @ 7:45PM (7:50PM the Latest)

HOW TO FIND THE MEET: Turn Right at the Roundabout off Heathcote Rd. past Moorebank Sports Club- onto Marcarthur Drive... Train Station Carpark is Located on The Boulevard- take a right @ the 1st roundabout on Macarthur Drive!

Cruise Route on Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/bMHxJ

Although our Group is a mix of performance/modified vehicles from different manufatures (JDM to Prestige), our rules are simple: its a Cruise, NOT a Race. Although its a Saturday Night, that's no excuse to Cut Sick through the National Park... Use your common sense; so No BS, No Hooning, No cutting sick & No acting up!! Our aim is to promote the car scene in a positive way, so lets give it a good name by following those rules, as we (Car Enthusiasts) have had too much negative attention from the media lately as it is. Cheers :)

REMINDER:

- Fill up a full tank as we won't be stoppping!

Photo of RNP, courtesy of Form & Function:

post-64667-0-33780800-1353333500_thumb.jpg

Edited by GoldZilla

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, great to see some interest for the Cruise next Saturday Night ;)

On our end at H.R, we usually have between 30-50 cars come out... which is a decent sized crowd, not too big- compared to other cruises i've been too!

See everyone who is coming along Next Satuday Night :action-smiley-069:

Looking like we have nice numbers for Saturday Nights Cruise :)

Just an UPDATE, we had to Change the MEET POINT (due to being advised that the Sports Club will most likely be packed)!

Here are the UPDATED details:

MEET WHERE: Holsworthy Train Station Carpark (use the Carpark Closest to the Roundabout)

MEET TIME: from 7:15PM

WE LEAVE @ 7:45PM (7:50PM the Latest)

HOW TO FIND THE MEET: Turn Right at the Roundabout off Heathcote Rd. past Moorebank Sports Club- onto Marcarthur Drive... Train Station Carpark is Located on The Boulevard- take a right @ the 1st roundabout on Macarthur Drive!

To confirm.... We are doing the whole of Royal National Park, from Start to Finish (at Stanwell Tops) then on to Wollongong! ;)

Cruise is Going Ahead 100% at this Stage, weather forecast is looking great for us Tonight :D

Just A Reminder:

It's a Cruise, NOT a Race!!! Please take it easy going through the Royal National Park... Everyone knows its easy to get sideways or do a skid, your not impressing anyone. Hit up a track days,etc if you want to 'Cut Sik', lets keep it off the street & give the modified car scene a good name! Cheers :)

PLEASE FILL UP A FULL TANK BEFORE THE CRUISE, AS WE WONT BE STOPPING!!!

dont know if I found the right cruise or not....we left it a bit late so we just cruised through the natio hoping to find yas...ended up finding a pretty big crew...but we were the only skyline lol....lots of evos....