SAU Community

Edited Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey do you happen to have an rb25 clutch fork? I seem to have broken mine.. :/

Sorry no I dont :(

Still got the r33 rear reo? May need one in the near future

Yes I have a few here as I just got another 2 33s

Chasing R34 sedan front and rear bumpers, sedan side skirts, auto shift knob, the surround around it, and the auto gear display in centre console, NA RB25neo engine cover, air box, intake piping.

Sorry all sold already

Hey mateDo you have the drivers side front splash guard from the wheel arch from a series 2?CheersAdam

Yes I have a few here give me a call or txt

Closed.

Sounds pretty much like a trader, or a backyard operation not far off that.

Having a quick look at the PM volume and the types of discussion - this also backs it up.

If you wish to trade here in volume on SAU - you are required to become a paying trader just like everyone else.

More information can be found here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/294953-are-you-a-business-want-to-advertise-on-sau-click-here/

And this does not mean continue to use the PM function.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey Kaz, Unfortunately I am not at home currently and wont be for a few more months so I do not have access to my files or CAD. And at this point I prefer to keep the files to myself as I want to potentially make a few more pairs and see if they will sell within the EU before openly marketing them. But the way it's shaped and how small it is, I don't think you can fit both an indicator and a fog light onto the same surround, unless they were very small LED-type clusters.
    • I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂