SAU Community

R32 Skyline 4 Door Rb25 Unfinished Project

Selling my unfinished project, dont want to but too many bills.

Its an R32 4 door type m 160000kms with series 2 rb25 conv (motor has 80000kms, purchased off bloodsword from here). Has standard rb20 manual box and ecu (not wired to the 25 yet), the standard rb20 loom is still there plus the lower loom from the 25, I have a Motec m48 with ignition expander that im selling separately.

Car is silver, standard rims painted black, had climate control but needs to be put back in (comes with all parts)

Some mods:

Brand new Walbro gss-342 fuel pump with spare used gss-341.

3" straight through exhaust with 5' tip

Sard fpr

Hdi dual sbc boost controller in ashtray

Boost, exh gas temp and air fuel gauges

Hpi one piece clutch cable (eliminates slave cylinder)

Exedy hd clutch

Body is in excellent condition you wont find many this straight, has the full genuine aero kit including side skirts, paint is pretty good interior is decent, has new middle ac vent, all electrics work including folding mirrors. Got a fair few spare parts left over from the 20 that ill throw in as well.

Bad points:

Does not come with turbo, injectors or cooler though the standard cooler is still in there, and a few months ago i removed the rear windscreen to fix some rust and such and havent put the screen back in yet. The screen has been thoroughly cleaned of all sikaflex etc but needs new rear windscreen rubbers, new tyres and p/steer belt.

There are a couple 50 cent sized rust holes under drivers feet and a couple dings/scratches on the paintwork. Other than that you would be hard pressed to find a straighter 4 door.

Looking for $4000, Im located in Homebush NSW.

Sorry about the photo, at work and only photo i had was my dp will post more tonight.

Thats about it any questions PM.

post-76872-0-77119200-1354153908_thumb.jpg

Edited by brendo.r32

motor needs to be wired up, rear windscreen needs to be put back in, needs turbo, injectors, cooler, dump pipe and intake pipes, tailshaft is out coz of motor change though i could put back in before sale plus clutch cable needs to be installed, needs new tyres and p/steer belt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...