SAU Community

Fs R32 Gts-T $6000

Decided to sell my R32 as I don't have time to finish it off. Was just a fun project to work on when I had time off from work but I dont have time to work on it anymore and its just taking up space. Looking for $6000 but I am slightly negotiable on price. It has just had a second RB20 put in as the first one was getting on in years and has a few nice mods on it and would be good if anyone wanted to use it as a drift car. Its got

Hiflow RB25 turbo

FMIC

Jasma turbo back exhaust

HICAS lock bar

After market fuel pump (i forget which brand though, sorry)

Tien Super Street Coilovers (currently not installed)

Also has an aftermarket rear bumper and side skirt which both look nice

Also has standard Airbox (and a pod filter that i took of it) and standard BOV still plumbed back to intake

The bad points are there are a 2 small dents, 1 on the bonnet probably about as big as a 50c piece and a second on on the passengers side above the front wheel. The inside is ok but the dash needs a little bit of work, new air vents but would be cheap and easy to do. The car has no rego and would need an engineers certificate to get rego but would only need a smaller muffler to do so because the front bumper and reo have not been modified to fit the front mount, so if you wanted to do that you could.

inbox me if you're interested.

Cheers, Brennan

post-95739-0-87929500-1354162810_thumb.jpgpost-95739-0-84622900-1354162816_thumb.jpgpost-95739-0-12164100-1354162823_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...