SAU Community

R34Gt- Gtt Diff Change-How Do I Get My Speedo/oddometer To Work Now?

rangr34

hi guys iv got a 34gt with full turbo converssion into gtt. iv taken out the homo single peg diff and replaced it with a Gtt diff but now iv got no speedo or oddometer? somthing to do with sensors? can any one plez help with wat i should or can do....cheers.

thanks mate. yeh iv got a spare sensor now because on the GT diff the sensor hole is at the front where bolts to gearbox, but on the GTT diff its at the other end along with another sensor that is all conected(dont know wat for?) is there any chance i could get an extended sensor do u know ? iv been told a r33 diff would work because the GT has a r33 rear end? or do u know any1 that would know? shop/diff centre..

thanks mate. yeh iv got a spare sensor now because on the GT diff the sensor hole is at the front where bolts to gearbox, but on the GTT diff its at the other end along with another sensor that is all conected(dont know wat for?) is there any chance i could get an extended sensor do u know ? iv been told a r33 diff would work because the GT has a r33 rear end? or do u know any1 that would know? shop/diff centre..

i personally dont know of anyone who could give you an accurate answer. . suggest you try one of the many import workshops we have in Perth and see what they say

Thanks alot Hanaldo. i hav organized a r33 diff from Danny at JPC which im pretty sure will work but il giv KYP a call just to c if thats the best way to go. cheers