SAU Community

Newbie From The Netherlands

f5twister

Hello i am Mike, i am 19 years and coming from the Netherlands, and i am the proud owner of a 1991 red r32 gtst, i like gaming ofcourse :P, and watching way to much Anime, further do i like to be busy with cars ( especially JDM ones and the r32 as my all time favorite :) ) So you can guess that buying one was a dream come true for me.

But stil did i buy it with some work to be done to get it on the road again ( dutch rules once a year youre car has a test if everything is allright, I think youre country has that to right)

If you have questions ask them :P,

So here some pictures

This is how the car was 2 years ago nothing changed except that some moron owned it which f**ked the car more up then fixing it.

hAP3Fl.jpg

I really have to replace that ugly steeringwheel for a nice deepdish. ( and the Tenzo r seats for brides)

FZxbel.jpg

ky4Wol.jpg

First i upgraded the old motoria exhaust for a new Japspeed 3 inch one ( old one was full of holes )

XlYowl.jpg

Fitted a Driftworks Hicas eliminator

sBxqrl.jpg

side:

Gz0qdl.jpg

uuqkbl.jpg

already fixed the front swaybar and front seats to ( seats where loose had to tapp new thread everywhere :( )

I am right now busy with fixing the right brake caliper with new seal etc ( 3 pistons are stuck )

i have already some parts at home waiting to mount to my car.

Cusco rear strutbar

Hks turbotimer type 0, with Harnass

Hks timing belt

Hks D1 limited oil filler cap

Nismo gearknob

Blitz radiator cap

Fmic

decat

this was it for now.

Edited by f5twister

My family is in Zwolle, Uncle and his wife and 3 cousins.

Visited them in 2009, was such a rad time.

My Opa lived in a place I can't spell... Leeuwarden sounds familiar... There were canals there if that helps! Ahahaha.

Can honestly say I didn't see one skyline over there..

btw: there arent many skylines driving in the winter here, thats because they throw salt on the road if it begins to freeze.

run exhaust straight onto ground, melt ice.

if salted, just hose it down underneath when you get home.