SAU Community

Wtb R33 Or R34 (Nsw)

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm heading onto my black license soon and I was just wondering what kind of manual 33's and 34's (turbo) were out there around that $11,000 - $12,000 mark. I'm looking for something as close to stock as possible because I won't be taking this car to a track, it will be a daily. If anyone was thinking about selling their car in a couple of months or has something that fits the bill I would love to see what is out there. It is also preferable that it has low kms. Thanks in advance!

i spent 17500 a year ago, stock as, nothing touched not even the sound system

first thing i did was service everything, 100k service, plus every fluid, plugs, brakes, gave it a good detail and its one of the best, since then added wheels and a few other little mods and you can see the pic below :)

so yeah id say 17k, if you want a less popular colour like white maybe 15?

just dont buy off someone dodgy, someone straight up that will tell you everything about it.

and dont buy the first one you look at, look at heaps then you can tell whats good and what has had the clocks wound back, for example seats and steering wheels will be in worse condition then others and engine bays will look worse then others.