SAU Community

Drift Practice Day - Eastern Creek 5th of June

boxheadmr

IDa will be holding a drift event at Eastern Creek on Saturday, 5th of June, 2004. The event will be held on the Eastern Creek Skid Circuit, a concrete low friction surface.

We will be running 2 sessions. The first in the morning will run from 9am to 1pm on a wet track. This is a perfect opportunity for those wanting to "give it a go" to get out there. The second session, run from 1pm-5pm will be on a dry circuit.

You may register for either one or both of the sessions.

Should you only wish to participate in one session (either wet or dry) the cost will be $60 to members and $75 to non members.

Full Day (Both Sessions) $100 to members and $130 to non members

Special Requirements

As a member of CAMS, Initial Drift will be requiring that all drivers and passengers wear long sleeve shirts and pants covering ankles to wrists to neck. Appropriate footwear must be worn along with a CAMS approved helmet (any AS helmet will do).

These requirements are not open for interpretation and are ultimately for your safety (http://www.initialdrift.com.au/forums/view...php?p=6608#6608). Please ensure that you bring the necisarry gear as you WILL NOT be running without it.

CAMS Licensing

For insurance reasons all drivers must hold a current CAMS license. Should you not have a current or valid CAMS license, that is OK. Initial Drift will be issueing daily licenses for $20. Passenger will also need to hold a CAMS license.

I am sorry to hear that B-Man - PM Sent for your views on the day

This is only a practise day, all the info that is required in regards to what you need for the day are above.

To Pre-Book your spot send me an email on [email protected]

Thankyou for putting it into the events section :)

Hi Matthew - I have sent you a PM - Thanks for the opportunity to give you some feedback - please take it as constructive.

Apologies for my in-appropriate response to your post above -

Good luck with the day.