SAU Community

Am Now The Owner Of A Laurel C33

Samgrainger32

alright dude do that will be easier...

toffy you going round 2 saturday?....

decided on new wheels as well ssr professors now colour thinking chrome or the matt almost same colour as the car

thinking chrome would look good with the chrome seal covers size have no idea

thoughts???

Nah I won't be at round two sadly , I was up there last weekend racing so I'm broke this week , and I'm putting my s14 together . 18" in a 9 and 10 would be my choice , in chrome (I just bought some ssr vienna courage , they would suit this car perfect! )

Edited by toffy

dont support cartel, the owner is a total f**khead.

really better of buying decent when it comes to oil coolers. will have no end of trouble other wise. id also hesitate to put 10's on. you will struggle to find puss enough ones i reckon, unless you got full faggoty toyota specs.

• 2 weeks later...

No problem with x3076 , price makes t67 a better value turbo , and you can't rebuild Garrett anymore , a new core is the price of the whole kando turbo . I could go on for hours if you want lol .

As toffy saud kinugawa (sp?) Are decent for the price, theres a hyge thread on them in the forced induction section and alot of people get good power figures out of them at a price a whole lot cheaper than garrett.

Imo the gtx wouldn't really pay off for the extra money you'll pay over a normal 3076, the motors not built is it? so your not going to be runnning huge amounts of boost where youll see the quicker spool times. But thats just going off what ive read on them

yeah ive read abit about them seem good for the price motor is stock internals besides the cams i dont wanna run a heap of boost my goal is to get good power but have the motor safe so it lasts!!

everyone seems to be saying 10 so think ill go with that...

last week or 2 the cars been up in damos shed having wiring done i.e. melted wires fixed horn lights wiring for the manual gearbox and finally found the ems stinger and after a little reading seems like they are a good computer so new turbo and tune needs to come soon!!