SAU Community

Random Tuesday Figure 8 19Th Of February

KLR33

Random Tuesday Figure 8

EC/SMSP– 19th of February

Figure 8 only no skid pan

if you have questions hit us up

[email protected]

1. Organising Club: DRIVING SPORTS .INC.

2. Type of Event: Driver Training/Drift

3. Date: Tuesday the 19th Feb 2013.

4. TIME: Scrutineering starts from 5:30 pm drift starts 6:30pm end 10:30pm

5. Venue: eastern creek Figure 8

6. Track Surface: concrete(dry) Direction: clockwise

7. Event Format:

Cars will be divided into groups of 2 based on previous drifting experience

In the event that a driver has not competed in this type of event before, he / she may be

placed in the “First Timers” groups, to determine their appropriate group

a) Maximum number of Driver entries for the Figure 8 is 24

b) Maximum number of Drivers per entrant is 2.

c) Entry fee will vary pending entries if we get 15 or less entries the cost will be 110

if entries exceed 15 the price will drop accordingly ,if the cap of 24 entries is reached the cost will be 70

this event will cost approximately $1680 we are happy to break even

all clubs are welcome

all current members of Driving sports , Initial Drift , Drift Mob

will receive the members cost or lower pending entry numbers

if you want a trainer in the car with you, a trainer will be provided at no cost

d) passengers $50 ( drivers taking passengers must be approved by the clerk of course )

e) Opening date – open

f) Closing date – 19th of Feb 2013

g) Entries will be accepted in order of receipt, accompanied by the appropriate entry fee.

h) Bank Transfers being the primary method of payment.

I)Minimum licence required is CAMS L2ns which can be purchased at the event for 57$

A 1 Kg CAMS approved Fire extinguisher is recommended but not essential

To book follow this link http://www.drivingsports.com.au/entrant-form.html

Fill in the entry form

if you would like to pre pay , bank transfers will only be accepted up to Thursday the 14th of Feb 2013

you must send a deposit of 50$ to secure your spot the remainder can be paid at the event when entry numbers are finalised

The Club has no facilities for Credit Card payments.

Here are the Bank details: -

Bank: Bendigo Bank

Account Name: Driving Sports

Account Number: 137911822

BSB Number: 633-000

Due to the increasing security requirements of Sydney motorsport park for spectators to be allowed

Entry is via gate list only

Entrants get 1 friend/ helper in free (buddy pass)

for more info

please email [email protected]

or sms 0414 605 822

This Event is a alcohol free zone

Random Tuesday, see you there

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yep, I was supprised. Its all about flow rather then housing size.  Doing G35-900 Vs ATR45SS-1 Next. 62mm V 61mm. 
    • Of course sometimes you cannot go with the cheaper alternative but I try to weigh it up for the application - am I competing or am I going to the track ten times p/yr. As long as there’s enough information out there to back the cheaper alternative as a good option I’ll go for that.   I’m a bit of a bastard though as it’s my job to reduce costs, particularly on non income generating assets. EUR 500 saved for the diff + EUR 1,000 saved on BC racing over Bilstein and then say EUR 300 versus EUR 600 on an off brand windscreen versus OEM (for example) soon accumulates. I mean, I’m probably gonna put the car in the ditch anyway. Absolutely do not take this as a justification for always buying cheap shitty parts, just a rationale for doing your research and considering what’s necessary for your application.    
    • All the above effort, time, swapping out parts in the dark (i.e. no O2 data). You're literally running in the dark.
    • Looks like both of my cars have pressure switch issues. The R32 GTR has 18 flashes on the ATTESSA controller which is "ETS pressure switch circuit". The 4WD light is intermittent, and often just restarting the car clears it. There is an $300 replacement option https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/285675135148?itmmeta=01HXN3YKRGKQ08GRZ5KFKKZWJT&hash=item428390a0ac:g:6CcAAOSwWxBltMEG so if it becomes a permanent issue and I can confirm that the switch is the issue, i have a solution. The NM35 is reporting C1208, and disconnecting the switch causes the 4WD light to go away. Translating from the Japanese shop manual "when the pressure is reduced to 2.6MPa (377 psi) or less: conduction occurs when the pressure increases to 3.8MPa (550 psi) or less: conduction is present. Reference: • Immediately after the E-TS actuator motor stops, the pressure inside the accumulator is high and there is no continuity." Not sure how good the translation is but from what i can deduce this means the switch is normally closed (NC) and as the pressure builds from 0 to 550 psi the switch stays closed, then opens and 550 psi. As the pressure drops from 550 psi to 377 psi the switch stays open then closes again at 377 psi. Is that how these things work? These pressures are a lot higher than the R32 ("control pressure 0-228 psi") but i'm hoping i can find a generic switch (like they've done for the R32) to use as a replacement. Maybe something like https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/355586397452?epid=1676016964&itmmeta=01HXN534AF22ACTG6TGDDQGEQ7&hash=item52ca99d50c:g:mAEAAOSw8ilmBcMh&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8LtWdNlWHgyJ%2F3cbw25S2A1lde3qBi3fJii4T3lQavCz4kpqiD42SmBa4FocMvXCjcxiowHjb8vZ8%2BWxc53BkHv781tkStSnCDaenfGKC3bIp0keK20dfsn9LoPa3TfqaEmAydqqyKobgTdXsGGzsl%2BRjOVGuD8OIpOv%2B0wMl7aUtHg0iJtojbtzA%2BRS8Xfm8Ufjuvz4niwrqglAXFUbkL6J%2FGuHPeeECZhLBBN3iNM1Swl94Fv5zE95YK%2B5O6dxDN1ySNOjdMxkA8yaprbuwRHFQv1nlGh%2FWjekj6EUFR2%2FO4HTsoKtSAkY0Mj1w1uf1w%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zFjKXtYw but with a lower close pressure, and thread adapter if required. Am i dreaming?