SAU Community

Anyone Know What Lip This Is?

meloDE

Hi guys, this weekend a wombat decided to pop up on the road and smash up my front bumper completely. So now I'm just looking for the exact lip to put onto the new bumper I have just put on. As attached, the picture shows the lip I'm referring to. It's just the small part to put on top of the original bumper. If anyone knows what it's called, selling one or where to look to get one, please pm me!

post-95240-0-25759400-1360589377_thumb.jpg

u can try vivagarage.com.au..but most of their lips are out of stock..hit em up with a email and see if they can order some in, nice wheels btw!

Yeah I bought my black front lips from VivaGarage and checked if they have the corner piece lip/insert whatever you wanna call it, but they dont have it. I can't find them anywhere:( haha thank you :P

There called R34 GTT Nismo Lip lol. Simple as that. Though they are rare and probably worth a fortune

Oh thank you so much!!! Haha I don't care how much it costs, I just want my car looking back to normal asap, hopefully I can find one around. Search begins now :P