SAU Community

Rocklea Downshift Meet 17Th February

shiv123

hey guys there is a downshift meting at rocklea show grounds this sunday, would be good to get a few v35's down there all together. i haven't been to one yet and this is my first one, and most of my mates say that a lot of different car groups that go down in a big group. hopefully we all can meet and go down together

There's downright illegal, then there's borderline. A lot of the cars at these meets have way too many illegal mods on them. Funny thing is that they could easily engineer a lot of the mods that they have but choose not to. :/

There's downright illegal, then there's borderline. A lot of the cars at these meets have way too many illegal mods on them. Funny thing is that they could easily engineer a lot of the mods that they have but choose not to. :/

I wasn't there an haven't seen pics but I don't disagree with you either.

As far as I'm concerned, the people driving around with rusty gaurds rolled with a baseball bat, stretched and shredded tyres, decatted straight pipes and dragging their bits all over the road are as bad for the scene as cops who deliberately and over zealously target anything that isn't factory specification.

I'd be happiest if neither turned up to the meets, then maybe I would feel safe turning up!

Edited by SMOKEYV35