SAU Community

Sard 800S Vs Id 1000

drgtr7

I have had no issues with my Xspurts in 3 years of daily driving on e85. I can only go by what my supplier Aznew said, they have never had a return on an Xspurt 1000 since they started selling them.

ID's? never used them, perhaps they are running some solution through them for the flow test which may coagulate when mixed with ethanol? Nothing a clean shouldn't fix, the filter is near the pintle tip in these ev14's so perhaps back flushing them will clear them up? I would be grabbing that bucket...

• 2 weeks later...

I have just bought a set of ID2000cc's and I was warned to be careful when buying E85!!

I was told to only ever use a ethanol BP98 mix!!

Apparently there are some blend where the ethanol is mixed with other types of fuel (sorry I can't remember what it was)

But I was told that the ID's don't like this and fail in the closed or partly closed position causing the engine to lean out and some times POP!!

I have just bought a set of ID2000cc's and I was warned to be careful when buying E85!!

I was told to only ever use a ethanol BP98 mix!!

Apparently there are some blend where the ethanol is mixed with other types of fuel (sorry I can't remember what it was)

But I was told that the ID's don't like this and fail in the closed or partly closed position causing the engine to lean out and some times POP!!

:\. That's a new one!

You would almost have to put these down to being a non genuine "injector dynamics" injector and perhaps a copys? Or some type of copy. Simple because everyone I personally know of having these injectors in e85 equipped RB26/25/30s masturbates over how smooth they idle and run. Including myself lol.