SAU Community

Enkei Rpf1S On R33 Gtr

There are 3 people running this setup.

Me

Eat26

And a white 33 gtr on this forum.

They are the perfect size in my opinion. There is no need to roll guards, but my splash tray does scrub on full look.

You running 265 or 275s

Any stretch if using 265s

Going to get these for track wheels ;)

Nice one mate, exactly what info I need. I don't have a splash tray on my car so should be fine. I am running 265/35's.

Can't think of any other wheel that will suit my skyline better, I have a Le Mans edition R33, hoping silver RPF1s look spot on.

Got any links to your car mate?

There are 3 people running this setup.

Me
Eat26
And a white 33 gtr on this forum.

They are the perfect size in my opinion. There is no need to roll guards, but my splash tray does scrub on full look.

Edited by ab20000

Nice one mate, exactly what info I need. I don't have a splash tray on my car so should be fine. I am running 265/35's.

Can't think of any other wheel that will suit my skyline better, I have a Le Mans edition R33, hoping silver RPF1s look spot on.

Got any links to your car mate?

I think black RPF1's would look tits against the blue

Note that the standard wheels are 17 x 9 +30. It depends on the profile of the spokes but I would think it would be ok, I'm sure there was one floating around with this size. I'll see if I can find it.

Am hoping that 33 and 34 brembos are the same. 324mm front rotor.

17 x 9.4 +18 Rpf1's internal diameter is 385mm mean the caliper cant be over half the remaining diametre yeah???

I have a second set for the track also with 265/35/18s and they're not stretched at all, the tread width of Semis seems to be wider than road tyres for some reason.

They fit beautifully. The street spec Toyo T1Rs do look a tad stretched though, but not enough to bother me.

Gorgeous wheel if I do say so myself, that's why I bought two sets.