SAU Community

Nissan Msxj06-R

Hi all,

I was removing my instrument cluster in my C34 to replace a couple blown bulbs when i noticed a bunch of wires that had been scotch-locked to one of the looms connecting to the back of the cluster.Thinking that this definatly couldnt be a factory thing, i traced the wires to the source, which happened to be a small box wedged between the fuse box and the aircon duct. After id managed to move it a bit to read what it was, i noticed a NISSAN label and what i presumed was the model: MSXJ06-R. So i did a bit of googling, and found it to be a factory nissan remote engine starter, which i thought was pretty cool. I found the remote that came with the car which i had very nearly thrown out due to the fact that it didnt work. Also wasnt a great deal of info available about it.

Now, question is, has anyone else got one? or know how to use it? Thread it probably useless without pics, but it was impossible to remove the unit without cutting wires.

post-35962-0-93329500-1364521954_thumb.jpg

post-35962-0-89240100-1364521974_thumb.jpg

post-35962-0-64124400-1364521995_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I believe they are disabled as part of the compliance requirements. Would be pretty cool to get it working again.

If not, just leave it be and hang onto the remote.