SAU Community

R34 Pop Up Dash Screen Doesn't Pop Up

Josh.69

So I got my 34 last week and I was all excited. I realized whilst driving home that in the sale photos the seller showed a screen that pops up from the dash. I pressed the button to open it, but the motor just sounded like it was trying but nothing came up. I'm just wondering how the seller got it up for the photos, and what are this screens features?

Cheers

- Joshua

• Like 1

Not sure of the brand, I can't get it to pop up. I only remember seeing it up when I saw photos of the car on carsales. Is there any way to pop it up manually?

Hey mate, not sure if this is gonna help but i went to a dealer last week to look at a gtt and it had a pop up screen which also didn't work, the dealer said that only 1/10 of the skylines with pop up screens actually had a WORKING pop up screen, he also lead me to an auto gt which also had a screen and that didn't work.
I'm sure he was exaggerating with the 1/10 bit but yeh it put's it into perspective :) Don't be too pissed off if it dosent work

Not sure of the brand, I can't get it to pop up. I only remember seeing it up when I saw photos of the car on carsales. Is there any way to pop it up manually?