SAU Community

Jun Custom Kit Group Buy

Deziner

JUN Custom Kit Group Buy

This is firstly an EOI for a GB

** Serious buyers for this Group buy EOI starts TODAY and closes 27th April 2013. Think before adding your name in this thread, as it will become the GB thread if we get the numbers.

Group buy will run 13th of April ~ Closing 27th of April 2013.

This group buy will allow you to choose between the 2.7L Basic custom kit or the new JUN 2.8L custom kit.

Minimum order for this GB will be 3 kits.

Details of the JUN Custom Kits can be found below:

http://www.junauto.co.jp/products/customkit/index.en.html

B26DETT Custom Kit BASIC 2.7L

Normal RRP is $5,690.00 AUD, group buy price will be $4,836.00. That equates to a saving of $854.00.

427077_384629371563108_1191188872_n.jpg

COMPONENTS:

Cosworth Piston x 6, Piston Pin x 6, Snap Ring x 12, Piston Ring Set x 6, Billet Crank Shaft x 1

RB26DETT Custom Kit EX 2.8L

Normal RRP is $7,622.00 AUD, group buy price will be $6,479.00. That equates to a saving of $1,143.

400188_384629638229748_1980231445_n.jpg

COMPONENTS:

Cosworth Piston x 6, Piston Pin x 6, Snap Ring x 12, Piston Ring Set x 6, I-Beam Connecting Rod x 6, Billet Crank Shaft x 1

~ The supplier is direct from JUN Auto Japan.

~ Kits can be collected from me in Canberra - or - Delivery at buyers expense freighted to your front door.

Payment for items will be to my PayPal account which affords you protection as I know people will be very concerned handing this amount of money over. All details including my phone number, address and PayPal details will be provided through PM once everyone interested is confirmed.

I am waiting on confirmation of delivery time on this at present and will update once I receive confirmation from JUN.

If anyone has any question please ask me.

Cheers,

Eric

Edited by Deziner

There are two versions of the custom kit, a Basic, which I have offered here and an advanced kit. The basic does not come with the rods, I believe the JUN website says existing can be used. The advanced kit comes with them.

I have not heard any feed back on the 2.8 kit, it is fairly new.

• 1 month later...