SAU Community

R34 Gtt For Sale/expression Of Interest

DanielH

As much as i dont want to, im thinking of selling my 2000 R34 GTT to fix my GTR and pay for a couple of other things.

It has 164000 on the clock, still drives beautifully and has been well looked after.

Only basic mods are done including:

Bilstien shocks and RSR Ti2000 springs, sits just above legal and rides awesome.

Split dump elbow and 3" from there right out the back, with a big HKS 3.5" cannon, sounds awesome.

Apexi pod filter - stock airbox included with the car.

Large Hi Flow turbo, unsure of specs, bush bearing and about the biggest wheels you could fit in the OP6 housings.

a'Pexi turbo timer and a mongoose immobiliser.

Lenso D1R's 18x9 +32 or 35 all round, brand new federal 595's up front and 50% Maxxis MA-Z1 on the rear.

Has factory stereo and subwoofers all working perfectly.

Also has factory optioned Nismo Aero sideskirts and rear bar, front bar is only a crappy one and is cracked and very ugly.

Windows are tinted to 16% according to transport :wacko:

Car currently needs a new clutch kit fitting, and as a result i would sell it for 14k firm as it is, or 15k firm once its been done.

Only reason for the sale/EOI is due to money reasons, so not interested in any ridiculous offers.

Would also consider swapping for a track/drift nissan with around 10k or more my way.

Contact on here or via SMS for any questions.

0408 117 171,

Cheers,

Daniel.

post-64152-0-75650100-1367399634_thumb.jpg

post-64152-0-00553200-1367399660_thumb.jpg

2 more issues i need to point out,

Has an issue with an ABS/Traction control sensor as it throws ABS/TCS lights up on the dash most times when driving and turns the systems off, and the split dump pipe causes an overboosting issue on cold nights, if i havent fitted the stock dump elbow back on already it can be included with the car.