SAU Community

Rta Blitz In Mitchell

You guys should all be teaming up with the Grunt Files crew, they have started a good thing to try combat this sort of crap! Get on Facebook and like their page and you will see links to what they are up too! Like he said too me, United we stand....Divided we fall! As corny as that sounds it is true! One guy standing up against a fine goes unheard, 1000 guys standing up against a fine gets a hell of a lot more attention!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should all be teaming up with the Grunt Files crew, they have started a good thing to try combat this sort of crap! Get on Facebook and like their page and you will see links to what they are up too! Like he said too me, United we stand....Divided we fall! As corny as that sounds it is true! One guy standing up against a fine goes unheard, 1000 guys standing up against a fine gets a hell of a lot more attention!

Pretty interested in this I just went to their Facebook and looks alright..

Maybe it is time for change :)

Pretty interested in this I just went to their Facebook and looks alright..

Maybe it is time for change :)

What harm is there in trying? If they succeed then awesome! If they dont, well at least they tried! :yes:

You're a weirdo Richard.

I could understand "For King and c#ntry" but no idea where you got the F-Bomb from. :P

Edited by HelgaR33

You're a weirdo Richard.

I could understand "For King and c#ntry" but no idea where you got the F-Bomb from. :P

I guess if you say "For king" quickly enough it sounds like "f**king"

How about a $40 car cover?

They cant see sht then, they cant see rego or number plate.

Just cover your defects and rego when parking.

And some kind of alarm so they cant f&@k with it.

Or tiny locks so it cant be moved without breaking something, and if they do that....... well, you can imagine.

Hahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaa could imagine what kind of WANKER you'd look like rocking up to Woden and pulling out a car cover and putting it on :laugh: Especially since it's all undercover :laugh:

If you covered your car it kinda means you have something to hide; and not necessarily hiding from the RTA but more so from thieves who target car parks - they'll be thinking they've found a gold mine haha.

Thats true, hahaha! dint think about that.

:woot:

Pulling out a cover in any carpark would be fairly wanky.

I think in an undercover park, people will think your deranged.

:rofl2:

Believe me, they already think that from the moment they spot me.

This is crazy...

Like cracking down on it is fine - understandable. But do it to the future of cars that are coming through - not the ones that you (RTA) passed in the first place. If they're not confident in their mechanics to supply legitimate certs then punish them.

Its not that. Its because ACT doesn't have annual roadworthy certs. Cars can be 100% changed without letting anyone know. thats why they do it.

Its not that. Its because ACT doesn't have annual roadworthy certs. Cars can be 100% changed without letting anyone know. thats why they do it.

Correct, but they do it because they're revenue raising dream boats and it's EOFY lol

mmmm has someone confirmed yet with the RTA if the can defect a car on private property/ like shopping centre car, parks?

if i am correct i thought they could not touch a car on private premise?