SAU Community

Group buy on R33 GTS Front Pipe/Dump Pipe and Hi Flow Cat Co

Hey all.

I am in the process of organising a group purchase on stainless Dump Pipes, Front Pipes and Hi Flow Cat for R33 GTST owners who currently run a cat-back only system. The front sections will be 3 piece not single, in stainless steel and are being manufactured by Hi Tech Mufflers in Sydney.

I will post a price and date for the group fitment shortly.

Please let me know if you are interested

These will be high grade and very well made products, a must for those wanting a full system on their GTST

Nick

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim.... kewlio.... should have price for you all on Monday... will find out pricing for feight to QLD and Melb also...

Jim: yeah im running an HKS Hyper Cat back so a nice front and dump pipe with cat is a good way to finish it off.

Nick

Hey guys,

Once again thanks for your interest in this idea. I have spoken to Hi Tech this morning and the price is looking at approx $700 or just under for the following:

Stainless 3 inch custom dump pipe

Mandrel bent stainless 3 inch front pipe

3 inch hi flow cat converter

this will take a few weeks to organise as they need to make a jig to allow this quantity to be made quickly.

Please confirm if you are still interested.

Thanks..

Nick

Jimbo:> Should do... will keep you posted on that one. Most likely as i mentioned I will organise a fitting day at either Hi Tech Leichardt or Darlinghurst.

WiL

The order goes,

From Turbo

Dump Pipe/Front Pipe/Cat/Rear section/Muffler

I assume you have a cat back? if so has your cat been replaced? you will most likely need a front pipe and dump pipe and cat as well

WiL

The order goes,

From Turbo

Dump Pipe/Front Pipe/Cat/Rear section/Muffler

I assume you have a cat back? if so has your cat been replaced? you will most likely need a front pipe and dump pipe and cat as well[/quote:4539e22227]

if thats the order i need a dump pipe. I got high flow cat and "front pipe" done already (i was under the impression they would the the dump pipe too) but neways i need a dump pipe got the rest already.