• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by bucket

Hey Guys,

I have another quick question :mad:

Im wanting a extremely  loud exhuast for my skyline i was wondering if you could tell me which one would be best for me. Im sure you  know the note that im after, not  ricey but its just the sound you here when the boost comes in and you just know its a skyline.

3" mandrell bent with a 5" Tip, how would that sond ? And also when ppl say that does these include a sports exhaust.  

If you would happen to know a site that would answer all these sorts of  newbie questions i would be greatly appreicated.

well if u want extreme loudness, dont worry about the cat/muffler/resinator/back pipe/front pipe and just run off the dump to atmosphere!:eek:

Hey all,

group buy is still progressing..... trial systems are nearly ready which will be fitted and tested on a few cars. As soon as we know they are a-ok production will go ahead.

Hi tech tells me end of July they will be available for all you exhaust hungry lads out there..

Stay tuned.

Nick

Guest veesixtyfour

Yeah i should be interested as well by then, still avent put my soarer up for sale yet :)

Not long now :( :burnout:

Originally posted by INASNT

cant you order these as a off the shelf item from japan??

They're being made in Australia......

As far as I know, you will be able to order them 'off the shelf' as a kit or separately.

BY BY,

As u suggested i found ur post and had a read and it sounds great, as soon as u find out more information and post it up on pricing and etc...

Im sure im not the only one that would like to say thanx for all the hard work u have put into this.

::cool:

I'll have to see what my car has on it , when it gets in from Japan - But if it is only a cat back system (pretty sure it is) Then I'm definitely in for this.

How's the progress ?? My car will be ready mid to late Aug.

BF

red900: Yeo should definately give you an increase although im not sure what sort of increase to be exact.

BF & Spider: as SOON as i have some indicative pricing from Hi Tech I will post.... will be giving them a call tommorrow to check status.....things are going well although with them being snowed under already its going slowly.... but we will get there in the end and it will be more than worth the wait im sure.

Cheers and thanks again to you all for your patience.

Nick

Bli55d: not at this stage unfortunately.

The group buy mainly revolved around R33's due to the sheer volume of people asking for the parts.

R34GTTs arent that common as yet so making them in bulk doesnt hold the same value.

Nick

Hey all.

Time for another update as promised.

I called Hi Tech this morning and unfortunately the delay is attributed to my contact from the lewisham workshop being crook for around a week now. Im told all the trial parts are ready so my car will be going in next week to have the system fitted and test the results.

Hopefully I will have some pics for you of the system on my car as well.

Stay tuned.

All in the name of progress > slow and steady progress

Grim: read back through the thread.

Just an update guys... we are now in a holding pattern as the cheif engineer at Hi Tech lewisham who is handling this project is extremely ill and has been for two weeks now.... working on getting one of the other fellas to get things progressing again..

We will get there.....keep sitting tight and once again your patience is much appreciated.

Nick

If you want to know specifics or u have any other questions just shoot me a mail....

Cheers