SAU Community

Wts R33 Gtst Power Fc + Hc + Z32 + Fc Logit

Hey all,

Keen to sell the following parts. All the parts are currently still installed in the car, looking to sell them to fund a new path with engine management.

I have the following:

* Power FC suited to the R33 GTST. Will suit series 1 and series 2 manual cars. Car has a tune but I can wipe it off for the buyer.

* Genuine Z32 AFM. Perfect working order. I can't remember if it has the meshes but I think it did. I can check. I can include the wiring but the cable is a little short. It has had the cover popped off as I thought the solder joints went dry, turns out I had a vac leak.

* Power FC hand controller

* FC logit or what ever you call it, the black box you plug into the PFC to tune it. Comes with CD's and serial to usb adapter.

Power FC + hand controller $1000, Power FC has original box and these papers in japanese.

Power FC alone $900

Hand Controller $200

Z32 $180

FC Edit black box thing + cd + adapter $250

Located in Sydney. Will prefer to do a exchange but will post via registered or express post, you choose. I will not accept paypal. Bank transfer or cash only.

I also have a Greddy Profec B spec 2 Boost controller I'd want to sell so if anyone is interested let me know. I will do little deal if you buy the whole lot, and why not, everything you need to run the PFC plus do your own tuning.

Pm me. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...