SAU Community

Premium V35 350Gt: Manual, 20" Forge Wheels **price Drop**

awesome Matt good to hear you sold it.

Such a good looking car. Whoever bought it got a clean example for a great price.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the help you gave trying to sell it too ;)

They really have got a great buy, I even went ahead and stopped the clicking axles which I've been meaning to do for months haha. Still waiting on full payment but it is pretty much sold.

awesome man. i have a good mate with a G6E turbo running around 550rwhp bigger turbo etc sounds nuts and has mega torque.

Good looking car have nice features and are pretty affordable and as you say you can get really good numbers with not alot of money to be spent. I wouldn't mind one myself to be honest lol

awesome man. i have a good mate with a G6E turbo running around 550rwhp bigger turbo etc sounds nuts and has mega torque.

Good looking car have nice features and are pretty affordable and as you say you can get really good numbers with not alot of money to be spent. I wouldn't mind one myself to be honest lol

Haha yeah I have a friend with one making pretty much the same power so that's what got me hooked! Just gotta wait for the right one to pop up now :)