SAU Community

Deca Officials ( Volunteers)

RCHOO

DECA time again Saturday 9th Nov 2013

So once again we ask for your assistance

For this event to run SMOOTH on TIME and SAFELY we need a small group of volunteers (Officials )
to help run the day. With out the help of volunteers we can not run these days.
Officials are needed in 3 sections in the morning and 1 section in the afternoon.
All Officials on the day will be supplied with drinks and lunch.

An Officials briefing will be held before the Drivers briefing so all volunteer Officials will need to
be at the DECA complex by 8.30 am on the Saturday morning the 9th of November

So if your thinking about coming up for a look and not competing this is a great way to get up close
to the action.
Also if your competing and bringing a friend or 3 it would be great if they could put there hand up
to help out on the day.

So i would like to have
as many volunteers as possible so i can give people a break during the day .

So if this sounds like you or your friends post up in here or PM me and i will put you on the list.

Cheers WayneO.

MORNING

SKIDPAN

STARTER..
TIMMER......
FINISHER..

MINI WANG..

STARTER.....
TIMMER.......
FINISHER....
MARSHAL...

LONG WANG

STARTER...
TIMMER......
FINISHER....
SPOTTER 1 ..
SPOTTER 2..
SPARE..
AFTERNOON

SKIDPAN

STARTER....
TIMMER........
TIMMER,,,
FINISHER
FINISHER

My missus would like to volunteer for the skid pan, not sure if morning or afternoon as she wants to ride with me on the back tracks...

Great

She maybe able to help me out with timing in the afternoon.

Losing my voice again but see how I am on day, worst case l can do timing somewhere if I don't have the voice to start :)

Why is everyone getting Pre-DECA Flu?! It's meant to be post-DECA flu! :O

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
    • Took a little trip  went to nismo hoping the get my fuel tank hoses and unfortunately they told me they didn’t have stock luckily I was able to go to a Nissan parts store and they were able to order them in for me  then can home and cleaned the tank with some degreaser and fitted the new hoses before putting it back in the car 
    • 100% I’ll hack into the 33. Strap a turbo onto the RB25DE and/or put the 25 head on a 30 block. 33 passed in cos the reserve was too high. I’ll try lowballing it again and negotiate. Aim is to have it landed and on the road for under 15k, then spend the same amount on top in mods.
    • It's generally best practise to run 1x run without VCT enabled, then 1x run enabled till redline. Overlay the two torque graphs and you'll find the desired RPM to turn off VCT. Sometimes, it might be even worthwhile turning off VCT earlier control torque/cylinder pressure and using VCT purely to spool the turbo.