SAU Community

R33 Uber Slow Build

Hey guys.

My names Lucas and for a quick run down I'm 18 , I'm aalmost a 3rd year mechanic and have always had a love for skylines since I could remember .

About 3 weeks ago I purchased my first skyline which is a r33 series 1 . Rb20e -.- pretty lame but due to p plate laws in new south Wales. Don't worry though eventually that will be gone .

Then last week I parked the car out the front of work tosee a truck reversing out of a driveway and managing to collide with the my driverside rear quarter panel . The driver who was unable to speak very much English tried to tell me the quarter can be unbolted from the car and replaced . After much argument he gave me all his details. And now to this day his still refusing to pay his insurance or the damages as he believes he can repair it himself. So I will be organising a court day for all of that.

As for upgrades and my expansion path from here. I want to achieve a nice daily streeter over a track car. So for now it will be mainly getting everything to look the part.

Ideally I would like to Atleast

- full gtr kit

- gtr seats

- s15 yellow respray

- 5 stud conversion with big brakes .

But as I can tell it will be quiet the same as my old s13 . Was ment to be a mild build and ended up being a monster .

Car details

Year : 1994

Model : r33 series 1

Transmission : stock 5 speed

Suspension : tien adjustable coilovers all round and Whiteline racing rear sway bar . On Roh shit non guard filling 15s Lmaoo

And that's about it . Hopefully have a few updates soon and I'll throw some photos in later including damages