SAU Community

Hyprocrisy's A Bitch Ain't It - "the Truth About Kilometers"

I'm not sure if you have purchased your vehicle from us but as many dealers have done and still do, we use to hold consignment stock or buy local if low in stock. As the above statement states we will not sell you a car purchased locally unless a customer has traded it in, we will make It clear that we can't verify the kms if this is the case. As far as the name changes we have changed due to local And Euro market not liking the thought of buying a Import. The whole industry is pretty doggy and I can expose a lot of people in the industry who also claim and portray to be Legitimate. But no point. We as a company have made it a commitment to do the right thing by the customers and keep clean. That's the best thing we can do to move forward. Keep in mind we are NOT liked by most Dealers right now due to the kms checks offered.

Your so helpfull thanks dodgyimports!! Thought about becoming a broker?

Nice implied assumption there matey. Do you think this is the first time I have been accused of being an industry insider of some variety?

It's about time dealers gave the car buyer more credit - we are not all ignorant to what goes on. Some of us are a good deal more careful with how we spend our hard earned dollars than dealers are in hiding their indiscretions.

You say you have nothing to hide and then post an edited screenshot omitting important details - give the members of this forum some respect.

Edited by dodgyimports

the grade of the vehicle was on the original pic top right hand corner "0" as we display vehicles that we have purchase (invested money) we don't need to display any details regarding the auction report. i think that's fair enough, the buyer has the opportunity to come in, test drive the vehicle and get it independently inspected so for those seasons i think it was unnecessary for you to point that out, (even though it was there).

We have no issues with brokers (whether you are or not) our compliance business rely's on brokers more than just dealers and ourselves.